Page 54 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Most of Wave 2's up on HTS right now. McFett and McStormie are already gone, naturally. There's a coupon called CATSPRO7 for free shipping on $50+ orders. Guards and DSTs are calling!
    anyone know how i can bypass the firewall at work?

apparently they had Appos but sold out of those as well

i've only seen 1 Luke and 1 Han from wave 2 thus far and i guess i just have to wait until Target ups the number of pegs for TAC. i have a feeling that won't be until Order 66 starts being clearanced out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    It all comes down to mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.
    That hurt..........
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    anyone know how i can bypass the firewall at work?

apparently they had Appos but sold out of those as well

i've only seen 1 Luke and 1 Han from wave 2 thus far and i guess i just have to wait until Target ups the number of pegs for TAC. i have a feeling that won't be until Order 66 starts being clearanced out.
    Don't feel too bad, I haven't seen any of them yet.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

But the order 66 packs are at the registers. The problem is all the saga figures taking all the room on the pegs in the toy section, not the order 66 packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    But the order 66 packs are at the registers. The problem is all the saga figures taking all the room on the pegs in the toy section, not the order 66 packs.
    i understand that but the point i'm trying to make is that for casual customers and buyers of SW figures, having pegs full of TAC and Order 66 at the same time might hurt sales of the 2 packs. so they remedy this problem by putting only 2 pegs for TAC on the current planogram.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    That hurt..........
    Dude, you gonna buy my extra "Making of SW" book? It is sweet - you will love it.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

it could have been crack. some people are just like that, i happen to run into lots like that everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I can't find them either Turbo. They were all gone that day I got the Sith Infiltrator (that I know you want so badly )

Anyway, I get the feeling one of the Hot Wheels guys and the other regular Star Wars collector at my Target don't like me.

I've never done anything to them, but I may be (at least for the past 18 months or so) the new face at "their" Target since I've moved away from my old "lucky" Target.

Now I say "hello" and talk to some of them, some of the time, but I think they resent me for 2 reasons:

1) I'm new on their turf - which might have been "their turf" since at least 2004 or earlier, and I arrived late 2005. (not that I touch the Hot Wheels at all anyway)

2) Because I don't work. Those guys are off to their jobs after they hit the stores, but from talking to me, they know I go home and get back into bed. They know as well as some of you might, that I kind of have to. I know I'm lucky to be in my financial situation, but I don't need to suffer more stress and blood pressure issues (which nearly killed me in the first place) so that I can have solidarity with the rest of the world that works. If you were in my shoes, you'd be making the same choices that I do in that regard.

But anyway, since I don't butt into their conversations much or anything of the sort, I'm not even annoying by my behavior or conversational additions. I mean I know I like being a pariah at times when I'm trying to be, but when I feel like I'm being relegated that role without any reason for it, that can irk me.

I thought about it today because the one Hot Wheel guy brought a retail bag over to the Star Wars guy's car before they approached the door for "the waiting." They glanced my direction (could have been at the door - but you know me and my paranoias), and though I suppose it wasn't my business, I asked what was in the bag when they approached. They wouldn't tell me and joked that it was "crack." I didn't get upset (visibly) but I just instinctively thought to myself, "clandestine toy deal."

Any ideas what's up?

Well, as far as me working goes, I've perfected at least 225 pages of my novel to prepare it for final publishing form. Granted I'm sick, I mean semi-permanently, so I can't work a regular salaried or even time-carded job, but if this sells, I might make some pretty decent money. I still have probably 50 pages or so to add once they get straightened out. In a different way, that is a lot of work. Then comes the marketing after the writing is all over with.

What does that have to do with the Just Found Forums? I work differently than the morning hunters who go to jobs after they hit the stores. It's their problem if they don't like what they are doing for their work. As far as I am concerned, except for Fett, I am done with Wave 2 since I ordered them from Hasbro Toy Shop. (but maybe the real reason I bought them was just to annoy Stillakid - J/K. When he was out of town I mailed him figures, Bikerscouts if I recall what we dealt with last).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's incorrect. There is a case with white TIEs, SaeSee fighters, and Vader starfighters - maybe AATs and Hailfires. I've opened the cases myself.
    Tycho is correct. i've come across this assortment many times at opening and haven't so much as seen a single infiltrator or v-wing.

i saw the Saesee Tinn TF at Smeagol Rock Target.
    Well, it's a good thing I didn't research the situation or anything to find out. It's wave-carryover dingleberries, Sassy's JSF and the white TIE are from vehicles wave 7 (Hasbro's sticking to the TSC asst number on these, I guess because stores were happy with that product line and didn't want to change it), wave 7 has been out for short while through multiple revision iterations with various earlier wave packed vehicles, and Hasbro doesn't think we're done looking for that repainted junk so they're refreshing it in wave 8: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS85196H

Wave 8 already has 5 revisions planned as well, all of them bad - some with even older releases, some with no V-wing or Sith Infiltrator, most of the revisions are 1-per-case on the new vehicles:
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS85196H1
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS85196H2
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS85196H3
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS85196H4
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS85196H5
    (I'm fairly sure that last one is a mistype and it'll be Vader's JSF, not the TIE which isn't scheduled until a later wave, but maybe revision 5 is a precursor to wave 9)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Finally found the Concept Stormtrooper today at Los Feliz Toys R Us. They had their pegs full of TAC wave 1 and 2 (looked like at least 2 cases per). Only 1 Concept Stormtrooper and Boba Fett though. Another collector took the Boba Fett. There were several Death Star Troopers, but no Honor Guards, unless the other guy took them too, but even then it would have only been two. They also restocked vehicles, but no V-Wing or Sith Infiltrator. They also had both variants of the Bantha on an end cap.