Page 55 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    TAC 2 hit La Cienega TRU this morning... one problem, I WAS NOT THERE! First time in two weeks. UGH! I got there at lunch and there was one DS Trooper, one Biggs, and one Honor Guard. I stashed them. PM me for location.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

TRU Los Feliz had waves 1 and 2 this morning, too many people around to do any stashing though.

Target Eagle Rock had 1 set of the Transformers Movie Preview figures, I stashed 'em, PM for location.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

FYI - Upcoming case ratios...

Wave 5 - Juli/August 2007
    1x Hermie Odle #29
    1x C-3PO #30
    1x Roron Corob #31
    2x Yoda w/ Kybuck #32
    2x Anakin w/ Tatoos #33
    1x Darth Revan (Fan's Choice Figur) #34
    1x Darth Malak #35
    1x Pre-Cyborg Grievous #36
    2x McQuarrie Luke Skywalker #37

Wave 6 - August/September 2007
    2x McQuarrie Snowtrooper #50
    3x Han Solo w/ Torture Rack #51
    2x Lando Calrissian (Smuggler Outfit) #52
    3x Rebel Trooper with McQuarrie headsculpt #53
    1x 4-LOM (Super Articulated) #54

Wave 6 only has 11 figures listed, so there must be one more, it's just not named yet.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Snags, where did the info come from? It doesnt seen right that the wave right after it skips over 15 figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Snags, where did the info come from? It doesnt seen right that the wave right after it skips over 15 figs.
    http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/news/news.htm
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thanks Turbo, I just find it odd to go from #37 to #50 in the next wave.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    FYI - Upcoming case ratios...

Wave 5 - Juli/August 2007
    1x Hermie Odle #29
    1x C-3PO #30
    1x Roron Corob #31
    2x Yoda w/ Kybuck #32
    2x Anakin w/ Tatoos #33
    1x Darth Revan (Fan's Choice Figur) #34
    1x Darth Malak #35
    1x Pre-Cyborg Grievous #36
    2x McQuarrie Luke Skywalker #37

Wave 6 - August/September 2007
    2x McQuarrie Snowtrooper #50
    3x Han Solo w/ Torture Rack #51
    2x Lando Calrissian (Smuggler Outfit) #52
    3x Rebel Trooper with McQuarrie headsculpt #53
    1x 4-LOM (Super Articulated) #54

Wave 6 only has 11 figures listed, so there must be one more, it's just not named yet.
    Here's some thoughts and questions.
    So a Kybuck must be pretty small for it to come on a basic card.

Is there any pics of Grievous before he was turned into a Machine?

Which Mcquarrie Luke will this be? That one from the C4?

Very happy to hear about Mcquarrie Snowtrooper and 4-LOM!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The Kybuck's pretty small... it only has to carry Yoda, after all It'd probably take up as much space on a bubble as a Droideka.

The 2 images after the headshot in Wookieepedia's Grievous article are of pre-cyborg Grievous: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grievous

I'm hoping the Luke will be the same; the original source of the wave rumors came out before the CIV exclusive nonsense... hopefully it's the same Luke in regular packaging. No exclusive CIV card or coin. I don't care about those, I just want a bunch of Lukes with masks & such to customize

I'm hoping that the Luke is NOT the same as the CIV exclusive. When, in recent U.S. history, has there been an exclusive that has been the same figure as a basic release figure?

(European Saleucami Trooper & European VOTC Vader don't count)

Exclamation

Ok, so I was checking my Entertainment Earth order status and found that they have pulled the Thirtieth Anniversary WAVE 1 coin figures from the site. However my "status" still says backordered.

So I went over there today to find out what's going on. They were shorted on the shipment of WAVE 1 so they aren't taking anymore orders for it. The long and short of it seems to be that they just don't know if any more are coming, so I'm still officially "backordered" with no guarantee that I'll ever get what I ordered.

Waves 2-4 are on order still so no news there.

What this means for me I guess is that I have to assume that they'll pull a KEBCO on me and screw me over. The only thing to do is cover myself and look for the missing coin figures myself. It might mean caving into Ebay scalpers to do it. Taking stock tonight to see what's missing that i didn't pick up at retail yet (most of them).

So, if you have an order with EE, I'd check in with them to see where it stands.

Ciao.