Page 58 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Well, it's not the nicest neighborhood in the valley- so a little protection is necessary.

Anyone know when the GG CIV exclusives go on pre-order?
    Probably about two more weeks. I'll give you a call when they go up.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Yeah, my order was at 2:31PM. When I went to EE to pick up the case, they mentioned that they only got "a small shipment" in and that I "was one of the lucky few." The lady said people had been calling about it all day. She also said some guy named Speck showed up there with a machine gun, but she didn't go into detail...
    My wave 2 case now says Estimated arrival date of May 2007, instead of April 2007 a few days ago.
    I am sure they will get more in, but the first batch was too small to fulfill all the orders. They really haven't even started to hit that hard anywhere so I think we will still be fine.

Hasbro's distribution of TAC has been pretty sad so far, but at least we're not drowning in Rieekans, Derlins, and R2s like last year when Wave 2 hit like a freight train at TRUs and, later, Targets. That much TAC Wave 2 would be nice, but not when all the Fetts, DSTs, and RHGs get scooped up by a couple people (or managers, at Burbank TRU) leaving pegs of Hans, Lukes, and Biggseseses.

Burbank Target was another bust today; more of the new GHs, but that's it. Picked up the Royal Guard & DSG, left the rest for now.

I had the displeasure of listening to a few scalpers at a TRU talking about "the coins"(TAC). One had a blue tooth phone in his ear. They were talking about all the stores they were hitting, and one of them mentioned he was having other people hit Targets. What losers. I've never run into a scalper that made me think, "Now, there goes a real winner!"

These guys were all over the wrestling figures. There was even a middle-aged plump woman there scooping wrestlers up. No Hot Wheelers. I think I like the Hot Wheelers more than these guys I keep running into.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Had to visit Target Desoto this morning before getting to the airport. Found a V Wing and the other one. No coin figures.

You're lucky you got the V-wing. I can't find one, Stillakid. I will sometime soon though I expect.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I had the displeasure of listening to a few scalpers at a TRU talking about "the coins"(TAC). One had a blue tooth phone in his ear. They were talking about all the stores they were hitting, and one of them mentioned he was having other people hit Targets. What losers. I've never run into a scalper that made me think, "Now, there goes a real winner!"

These guys were all over the wrestling figures. There was even a middle-aged plump woman there scooping wrestlers up. No Hot Wheelers. I think I like the Hot Wheelers more than these guys I keep running into.
    i've actually run into Hot Wheelers in your area and they're a definite step up from the HW'ers that frequent my local stores. i.e. that Rogues Gallery that we often talk about.

New Comic Packs are out!

I read elsewhere that the next wave of comic packs (Stormie Luke, Obi, Vos) have been found. Based on the availability of the TAC figures (or lack thereof), I guess these will be a couple more items I'll never see at my local stores.

Well they certainly weren't at Burbank Target! I hope they throw out a peg for 'em soon, or just put 'em on the bottom Galactic Heroes peg or something. Just more revision stuff today, weird bits from various waves: a Combat Engineer, another Rieekan, Coruscant Obi-Wan, R5-J2, Endor Trooper, Grievous, Kashyyyk droids, Hoth R2... enough to fill a few pegs. Again, Target employees put figures on the TAC peg.

Someone bought the AAT! Or it was removed from the floor if it really had crap in it. There's enough space for more vehicles now, so maybe tomorrow'll have a V-wing or two. If I spot one and nobody else is there, I'll pick it up rather than stash it.

In JLU news, whether the JLU Supermen and Batmen were bought or stashed, they're ALL back now, with 4 or 5 Steels keeping them company. Maxed-out pegs of garbage that won't move anytime soon.

Comic Packs

Next wave of comic packs pictures are on Yoda news, shows a Luke and Mara Jade, looks cool.
    Nothing to report except Unleashed wave in the Culver city targets this morning. Been out of town at a conference in Vegas for 5 days doesnt look like I missed much.