Page 59 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159559 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i've actually run into Hot Wheelers in your area and they're a definite step up from the HW'ers that frequent my local stores. i.e. that Rogues Gallery that we often talk about.
    Yeah, the Hot Wheels guys in my area aren't so bad. They mostly mind their own hobby. The wraslin' collectors annoy me though. Bunch of booger eaters.
    Galactic Barn Burner

I love that term booger eaters it describes the wraslin' collectors so well

Picked up the Comic Packs w2 from EE this morning. Very nice!!!

I went hunting at Target, TRU, and Sears and came up with nothing. I was after those comic 2-packs myself, but I want obscene quantities of one and none of another, so I can't order from EE.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Anyhoo... Burbank Target was a ghost town. Looks like someone returned a bunch of Lushros, I don't recall there being so many (or any!) recently, and most are beat-up.
    Took care of this little problem today along with removing the Saga tag. Hope that helps for tomorrow, so if anyone finds something just remember I me, LOL.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Well they certainly weren't at Burbank Target! I hope they throw out a peg for 'em soon, or just put 'em on the bottom Galactic Heroes peg or something. Just more revision stuff today, weird bits from various waves: a Combat Engineer, another Rieekan, Coruscant Obi-Wan, R5-J2, Endor Trooper, Grievous, Kashyyyk droids, Hoth R2... enough to fill a few pegs. Again, Target employees put figures on the TAC peg.

Someone bought the AAT! Or it was removed from the floor if it really had crap in it. There's enough space for more vehicles now, so maybe tomorrow'll have a V-wing or two. If I spot one and nobody else is there, I'll pick it up rather than stash it.

In JLU news, whether the JLU Supermen and Batmen were bought or stashed, they're ALL back now, with 4 or 5 Steels keeping them company. Maxed-out pegs of garbage that won't move anytime soon.
    Toony, how's the JLU 3 pack situation out there? is it still full of Justice Lords Supes/Bats/WW? I'm not sure if you've heard but the Shayera/Ray pack has been found in specialty stores in the Phillipines. hopefully they'll show up in the near future. I'm still searching like mad for that Stargirl/Parasite pack.

FB, any luck on finding the Clone Wars wave of GH figs out there? I cant seem to find Obi/Durge anywhere. If you see it hook me up please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    FB, any luck on finding the Clone Wars wave of GH figs out there? I cant seem to find Obi/Durge anywhere. If you see it hook me up please.
    Doh! you should've told me earlier as i've seen it a few times. i'll pick it up the next time i see it.

Got an email saying the EE is shipping my 30th Anniversary Wave 2 figures. No Wave 1, though, yet.

Something fishy is going on at Los Feliz TRU. they had pegs full of TAC wave 1 this morning but absolutely no clones or mcstormies.

i stopped by Franknscalpers...McFetts are $20 so i passed. i picked up a Galactic Marine and Appo for $18 which isn't really that bad, i feel. it would be the same as if i ordered from hasbrotoyshop when you factor in shipping.