Page 61 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast
    PM sent for V-Wing!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    PM sent for V-Wing!
    PM sent...

I bought my first wave 2 figure, Rebel Honor Guard, from La Cienega Target and scored a GH Obi Wan/Durge for KH as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Ordered on April 7th, 5:59 am.
    I ordered wave 2 (the 1/2 case) on 3/30/07 at 3:29pm and haven't heard anything from EE. My account still says "on backorder".

Burbank Target had Wave 2 this morning. I picked up the only DS Trooper (my 2nd) and both Fetts. Too many employees & other customers wandering around to stash so I figured I'd just get 'em both and stash later (brings me up to 3 for myself, one for g/f's son, good stopping point for awhile). All that's left for vehicles are 3 Hailfires; no sign of comic 2-packs, and now there are NO tags for TAC on the pegs. I should've fought for $6.64 for my 3 figs since they were on TSC pegs That last TAC peg's entire tag-holder was gone. Still a few TSC figures scattered around, tons of Endor 3POs, 2 Rieekans, an Endor Rebel, and both Rep Beens and Naboo Obi-Wans.

2 new guys waiting outside; one entered just behind Bob & Willy, then cut around them and ran. Bob yelled out "Hey, no running in the store!" right as the guy ran past a manager. Funny to see. The noobs were heading to Hot Wheels, and complaining about Bob & Willy getting in their way as they entered the store (hence the one guy running). He was full of it. Glad he and his little buddy didn't find anything!

It figures- the one day I could have gone to an opening. I thought Mondays would be slow (store waiting for next delivery), so I stayed home.

Hey Toonimator, hook a buddy up with those McFetts, will ya?

I got 2 V-wings this morning at Target! Whooo-hooo! I opened one up in my truck while sitting in the parking lot. There's a lot of parts to put on, but it is one of the best vehicles Hasbro has ever done. A nice surprise!

As soon as I got home I put a Shadow Pilot on board one. I might have to have 4 of these instead of 2. It's that good.

I want a "wing" flying (hanging from the ceiling with good 'ol fishing wire) and I might make a hanger display with pilots and firespeeder guys, astromechs, etc.

Then again, maybe I'll come to my senses and find something better to do with my money (not only for more ships, but figures, etc.) I'll be thinking about that today for sure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho
    Good to see you got one, I like this vehicle. I havent hung a vehicle from a ceiling since I was a kid, wait a minute Im still a kid.

I decided to buy the V-wing this morning from a Wal-Mart. It really is a great looking ship. I don't know if it's the paint, but it just looks better quality, with more vivid colors, than most other ships.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I ordered wave 2 (the 1/2 case) on 3/30/07 at 3:29pm and haven't heard anything from EE. My account still says "on backorder".

I wonder if it's because I first emailed and then went to the store in person to complain inquire about the fluid status of Wave One. Perhaps someone nice there was trying to appease me or something as I've also got quite a few hundred dollars worth of other orders pending as well.

Or maybe it's just luck of the draw.