Page 62 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162562 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Hey Toonimator, hook a buddy up with those McFetts, will ya?
    Sure! I can only part with one though, the other's for g/f's son. I'm at Target at 8am pretty much every day lately so that's the best time to meet up Weekends are more flexible of course!

After another DS Trooper for fodder, I'll have had my fill of Wave 2 for awhile. Fett's the only other figure right now I've got definite custom plans for and will get a couple more for sure... had some ideas of mixing Fett parts with McStormie parts to create an elite squad for him in his role as Super Stormtrooper, in addition to making KOTOR-era and Saga-era Mandalorians. Hopefully he'll be in rotation all year! Extra Lukes, Hans, and an extra Honor Guard for an Indiana Jones custom can wait!

Found a lone Wave 2 Luke at Target Burbank this morning. I wonder if it was a leftover from yesterday- the only other TAC wave 2 fig was a Han Solo.

Update

Some wave 1 TAC at Target LA Cienaga, got there a little late so good ones already gone. Found galatic hero Darth Vader with removable helmet. Target on Jefferson had another Vader removed from coin album and shows a price of 9.99, no other TAC though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Found a lone Wave 2 Luke at Target Burbank this morning. I wonder if it was a leftover from yesterday- the only other TAC wave 2 fig was a Han Solo.
    Nope, there was a Wave 2 revision case today. One Fett, one DS Trooper, a Galactic Marine, a couple Hans & Lukes maybe, Lava Miner, Obi-Wan, R2. The big hispanic guy that's been showing up lately took the Trooper and Marine, I'm pretty sure; swabie picked up Fett for a friend I think. I picked up a V-wing, if anyone local wants it!

Well, I just got a phone call from EE and my w2 case is ready for pick-up. I guess it's taking them a while to process all their orders from the truck last week. Whew...

I guess this is good news for you Turbo since you pre-ordered 45 minutes after I did way back in December!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah, the case was charged today, but it's not ready to pick up. It doesn't matter when I order I'm always last.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I was charged for but still have no received my HasbroToyShop order for the 6 DSTs and 2 RHGs.

I usually get stuff fast from them. I have an e-mail saying it shipped.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got to Target late, only a Mace Windu on the pegs. The complete lack of people in the toy section or at registers says there was nothing anyway... except the Runner and his buddy in the Hot Wheels section, along with another guy the Runner was educating on the cars.

I returned the V-wing I picked up yesterday, so if anyone wants one zip on down to Burbank Target today! There's still a Sith Infiltrator in the toy aisle.

Found new comic 2 packs at tru today. Stashed them in torrance if anyone wants them.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Found new comic 2 packs at tru today. Stashed them in torrance if anyone wants them.
    PM sent for the stash.