Page 91 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Saw the new figures at the Hasbro booth tonight! The McQuarrie Concept Snowtrooper rules.
    Bragger..................
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Bragger..................
    Well, somebody told me this thread was renamed the LA Just Bragging Thread, so I figured I'd better contribute.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Snags, will photos be allowed at that Hasbro display?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I believe so. I didn't see anyone taking pictures tonight, but I'm sure come tomorrow the flash bulbs will be popping like crazy.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

So, Concept Luke is gonna cost $15.00 (limit 6). Concept R2/3PO is $20 (limit one per day of badge, ie. 4 for a four day pass). I'm so glad these are special figures, otherwise, I might not want them this badly to pay such high prices.

I'm probably gonna grab the limit on these, because I'm not going to SDCC and I desperately want the McFigure exclusives from SDCC- so I need good trade bait. Of course I'm happy to trade/buy from you guys if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Well, somebody told me this thread was renamed the LA Just Bragging Thread, so I figured I'd better contribute.
    ...... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Not today, according to my guys who were there. Today was a setup day and access (including store access) was limited to exhibitors, crew, and volunteers (who also get "crew" badges). But tomorrow on it should be peachy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I did a little photo shop to my badge. It looks just like yours, but added Rebel Scum on the outer edges. Representinnn both cribs, YO....
    Man, I still haven't received mine yet. Looks like I'm going to have to make one myself. Does it look exactly like the "Sirsteve" example?

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Man, I still haven't received mine yet. Looks like I'm going to have to make one myself. Does it look exactly like the "Sirsteve" example?
    Yes it does- just black out his name and type in your own. Do a search online for "Star Wars font" and you'll find the same font SirSteve used.

I forgot to mention, there was a Quinlan-Villie 2pack at TRU Los Feliz yesterday, it didn't even hit my brain until after I left the store.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.