Page 95 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
    I also took a day off from C4- the last two days were so intense, I needed to stay home: and unpack all of my purchases, and set up my new MiniMag stands for my army. I'll head back tomorrow for the Clone Wars TV preview. I doubt that I'll go on Monday at all (is Monday a half day for the show?).

If you guys find any retail Vintage Snowtroopers, feel free to grab some for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Many thanks!

I just ordered 2.

Use promo code FNFSPR7, you can save 25% & receive free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Many thanks!

I just ordered 2.

Use promo code FNFSPR7, you can save 25% & receive free shipping
    Thank you for that code... I decided not to go to C IV but I still wanted the figures and it was a great surprise to get it for $12 and free shipping!!

I also took a day off from C4- the last two days were so intense, I needed to stay home: and unpack all of my purchases, and set up my new MiniMag stands for my army. I'll head back tomorrow for the Clone Wars TV preview. I doubt that I'll go on Monday at all (is Monday a half day for the show?).

If you guys find any retail Vintage Snowtroopers, feel free to grab some for me.
    you mean VTSC right and not Kenner vintage Snowtroopers, right?

if everyone gets their Lukes from HTS, i'm gonna be stuck with extras

Wave 3 TAC has been spotted at WM's in AZ and San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    if everyone gets their Lukes from HTS, i'm gonna be stuck with extras
    Same here- I was hoping to use mine as trade bait for SDCC concept exclusives. Maybe we should just list them on ebay now and get our money back?

Wave 3 TAC has been spotted at WM's in AZ and San Diego
    Actually, it's been spotted here. A friend of mine got me the Jawa, Vader and Luke from Wal-Mart (forgot to ask which one since he goes to many different ones, but I'll ask tomorrow). Veryyyy niiiiiceeeee.

Same here- I was hoping to use mine as trade bait for SDCC concept exclusives. Maybe we should just list them on ebay now and get our money back?
    since the McLukes weren't that hard to get today on HTS, i figure the same will happen for the McObiWan/Yoda set.

since the McLukes weren't that hard to get today on HTS, i figure the same will happen for the McObiWan/Yoda set.
    Yes, but isn't there gonna be another concept figure exclusive at SDCC? If R2/3PO don't show up again (online) soon, then the other SDCC one might be a ways off too.

Concept Luke back to "Coming Soon" on HTS.

Picked up 2 sets of VTAC at Walmart in Woodland Hills today. 9.88 each, so I cancelled my EE preorder. Also let me have the tray cardboard box to hold them. Sorry I didn't stash the other set, wasn't there long and they were in the tray, 2 of each and it seems farther than most of you go normally. Especially being a holiday, when a kid might actually be able to get them. Target is a little crazy with the 11.99 price tag IMO.

Get to go to CIV again tomorrow. Finally see something other than a line for exclusives.

If any of you guys have extra c3po and r2 mcquarrie sets you want to trade or sell, shoot me a PM.