Page 99 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
    Looks like Eagle Rock Target put out a case of TAC 3 this morning. Heard this from some guys while waiting for Los Feliz TRU to open today (nothing new). Of course they were all snatched up. Also heard that the Hasbro booth at CIV yesterday was selling sets of TAC 3.

New Hasbrotoyshop gift code: CELEBRATION
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

What's it for...10% off or something?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    What's it for...10% off or something?
    Yeah, 10% off.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That is the only reason I was buying VTAC IG-88's. So you DO NOT recommend him for this use?

I was going to put 3 with Durge.
    I guess he is, but something about him just put me off it; may just be realizing how many figures I've got and that I don't need extras of EVERY potential army-builder. He's got this funky ball-hinge torso so he can lean back & forward, but looks kinda goofy either way. The elbows & knees seem like they may get very loose pretty quick, and the hands aren't that great at holding much without warping the 3rd digit beneath the main pincers. Plus he's missing his 3rd 'eye' on the side, which is odd. I like the look, but I just personally decided to curb my enthusiasm at 1 for IG, and 2 for the Snowtroopers. Maybe I'm just slowly maturing

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    New Hasbrotoyshop gift code: CELEBRATION

VTAC comes out to $10.76 each with this code. Cheaper than Target.

I ordered an R2/3PO set from Toyrocket.com, as of around an hour ago they still had 'em in stock and 87 at their eBay store (which lists $7.99 shipping as opposed to their site's $6.95). Selling 'em at CIV price, too! $28.59 after tax.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I ordered an R2/3PO set from Toyrocket.com, as of around an hour ago they still had 'em in stock and 87 at their eBay store (which lists $7.99 shipping as opposed to their site's $6.95). Selling 'em at CIV price, too! $28.59 after tax.
    Toon! You should've posted that you need one. I have one extra. If you can still cancel your order, you can have the extra.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Looks like Eagle Rock Target put out a case of TAC 3 this morning. Heard this from some guys while waiting for Los Feliz TRU to open today (nothing new). Of course they were all snatched up. Also heard that the Hasbro booth at CIV yesterday was selling sets of TAC 3.
    that probably means that HTS will have sets of TAC wave 3!
    i was tempted to get the wave 1 set at CIV but i've almost all the Marines and Airbornes that i want so i passed.