Page 100 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 10342
    FB, will be getting your package out on Thursday or Friday, I forgot it last week when I hit the PO
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Got the Concept Luke and Concept R2/3PO from a friend who went to Celebration today. Looks good. She also got me a coin and 4 holographic cards. That was nice. No TAC 3 this morning in my area of the San Gabriel Valley. I really just want the Concept Chewbacca.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Just a heads up for the few SSGers from the San Gabriel area: Pico Rivera and Commerce Targets already had TAC 3. Only Vaders and a mashed up Jawa and Luke left among both. Baldwin Park Target must have stocked Saga Legends late yesterday. So did Rosemead because I found the two clone troopers(AOTC and ROTS). Only got the AOTC one, to open.

Quite a bit of Vintage in the area stores. Got two snowtroopers from Baldwin Park Wal-mart(unfortunately, the only ones). Pico Rivera Target had 3 snowtroopers. I got one, left other two. Well, actually, did a half-assed stash job on one, but it's strictly a short term, one day stash, so PM me if you plan on hauling your butt over there within a day and you don't live too far from there.
    Galactic Barn Burner

What the ****!

Hello everyone. I just received a rather interesting email from our friends at Hasbro:
    Dear Customer:
    Recently you purchased a "Star Wars Ralph McQuarrie Signature Series Concept
    Luke Skywalker Figure with Collector Coin" using the Hasbro Friends & Family
    promotion code. As advertised, this item was not eligible for use with that
    promotion.
    To remedy this situation, we will remove the discount from this item, apply any
    additional shipping charges that may apply, and ship your order on June 11,
    If this remedy is not acceptable please call our customer service center at
    1-800-408-0052 by June 9, 2007 to cancel your order. If we do not hear from
    you, we will assume that you have agreed to the changes noted. We regret any
    inconvenience this may have caused.
    Please do not reply back to this e-mail message as this e-mail address is used
    for outbound messages only.
    Now, when I purchased this I did not see anything about the discount not being available. Anyone else have some light to shed on this. Cheers.

Nope...I didn't see that advertised anywhere either. Sucks bigtime!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I don't remember being told there were restrictions. That's really bad customer service- if their computer allowed it, they shouldn't override it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I don't remember being told there were restrictions. That's really bad customer service- if their computer allowed it, they shouldn't override it.
    RS had a lot of chatter about that yesterday, but as of then no one had seemed to get the email from Hasbro. Apparently it was reported at JediDefender first. Someone from that forum was somewhere where a Hasbro rep announced this. It's bad form though on Hasbro's part. I'm not sure I'll keep my order. $39 for two figures is a lot worse than $24. Unfortunately I do want at least one to open, and 20+ for one figure isn't that much better. Saw 7 Snowtroopers today. Got 3, 2 at Wal-Mart. I think Target's price is causing these to hang out just a little bit longer at some of the area Targets.
    Galactic Barn Burner

would anyone going to SDCC be able to help me out with a Mattel JLU exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    would anyone going to SDCC be able to help me out with a Mattel JLU exclusive?
    Got you covered. What do you think of the recent announcement of Shayera/Ray/Green Lantern 3-Pack?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Got you covered. What do you think of the recent announcement of Shayera/Ray/Green Lantern 3-Pack?
    Thanks, i knew i could count on you guys! though i'm thinking of actually attending...

i have a mixed bag of emotions that it's Shayera/Ray as i've been waiting for it to come out since late last year. it should be part of the regular releases and yet because of some oversight by Mattel, it's a con exclusive??? on the other hand, i really want the Shayera (and am even working on a custom of it.)

i finally got around to opening those free packs of the pocketmodel TCG from CIV. they look like they could be fun but actually they suck...as i was putting one of the TIE Fighters together, the tabs to attach the panels broke off.