Page 103 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 10404
    Jody, he's been absent since your encounter. You haven't missed much at Target though, Monday was the only day for new stuff this week.

Silver Surfer looks to be a 1-per-case figure, too. Way to go, Hasbro! Keep up with Toy Biz' ridiculous assortments, just like the now-absent Marvel Legends (who makes THOR a chase figure?! Even if he is in his goofy Asgard-ruler outfit). Even though the two Human Torch figures are pretty good this time (unlike Toy Biz' efforts on the first film), they're gonna sit there almost as long as the crappy Reed & Thing figures. Doom looks awful, but may eventually move well as people realize he's in the film. I'm still a bit sore over Toy Biz' FF Classics line which had a great Wave 2 that nobody saw outside comic shops, pretty much, because of all the stupid Torches & Reeds clogging TRU's pegs.

La Cienega TRU was a bust. A couple V-wings and Sith Infl. Met a new SW collector. Tried to draft him to the SSG forums. Nice guy. He said he got a new fever for SW after CIV... so, if you are reading this,... JOIN US!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Heads up - Just ordered the 7" Unleashed ARC Heavy Gunner

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=HS87430

Looks like it's an internet exclusive, so EE will be your cheapest bet if you want one of these (no shipping charges).
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Heads up - Just ordered the 7" Unleashed ARC Heavy Gunner

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=HS87430

Looks like it's an internet exclusive, so EE will be your cheapest bet if you want one of these (no shipping charges).
    Just ordered it! Thanks Snags.

Got me a McChewie this morning. Lots to find at Target...2 cases w3, 2 cases Legends, 2 cases VTAC. WOW!!!

There were 4 collectors AT opening and AFTER opening, the pegs were bare once again.

Good seeing ya this morning, Crunch! By the way - I swung back by that Target around noon with Anthony and we were treated to three sealed cases of Wave 3! I got my McChewie so I'll be fading back into the shadows until Wave 4 hits.

- J!

Got some order 66 packs for 2.48 today. Just about what they are worth.

Anyone going to the SDCC that can get a GG Cody for me?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Do any of you have any CIV collectors panal medallions you'd like to sell? I'm trying to complete my set. Thanks.

Seems I hit all the wrong Targets this morning. Nothing in Pacoima, or NoHo. NoHo with the reset looks pretty pathetic with the few Lushros hanging around. They must be getting some product soon, right?
    I did get a Labria and Kitik Keed'kak from Van Nuys. First time I have ever seen these at WalMart. That's all they had, so hopefully more will show up and I can get the rest of the wave.
    Endor Troopers arrived today from my $50 SS C4 giftcard. Can't beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Endor Troopers arrived today from my $50 SS C4 giftcard. Can't beat that!
    I got a $50 card as well and was thinking about getting the troopers. I just wish I could buy the infantry guy alone. I don't even want that Cubical trooper in my house.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)