Page 106 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    McFett has left the building!!!

He is once again sold out.
    He was around for a surprisingly long time though.

Now, if that would only happen with the McTroopers. I want one to open.

On the "Just Found" front, not that anyone gives a bleep about what is found in the San Gabriel Valley, I found another Saga Legends AOTC clone at Rosemead Target. I have not seen any evidence TAC 3 has been stocked there.

Baldwin Park Target has had Saga Legends, but I have not seen any evidence of TAC 3 there, and I've checked on their DPCI machines. Nothing there.

Baldwin Park Wal-Mart continues to have a ton of old Saga figures, so I cannot even imagine them hanging ANY TAC whatsoever. They see to stock the comic packs fairly often though.

West Covina K-Mart and K-Mart in Rosemead have carried TAC 3, but all I've seen are Vaders.

You guys in the San Fernando Valley seem to be swimming in slightly if not a lot more Wave 3 at this moment.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Wave 3 and lots of VTAC at Burbank Target as of 9am.
    Man this is what kills me! I was there yesterday and they didn't have ANYTHING! DAMN IT!!

I know this is pathetic, but if anyone can score me a MC Chewy and Jawa, I'll be your best friend! LOL 2 of each would be killer, but I wont press my luck.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'll try to nab a Chewie & Jawa for ya. I plan to get most of my Chewies (all 73 of them) from HasbroToyShop. I'm lookin for one in-store, but if Wave 2's any indication I should be able to score a couple online since I'm only after 3 total.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I'll try to nab a Chewie & Jawa for ya. I plan to get most of my Chewies (all 73 of them) from HasbroToyShop. I'm lookin for one in-store, but if Wave 2's any indication I should be able to score a couple online since I'm only after 3 total.
    Thank you Sir. I wish I had a job that let me shop before work.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Thank you Sir. I wish I had a job that let me shop before work.

Why don't you quit?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Why don't you quit?
    I have been thinking about doing that, but I don't think I could take looking at Boxcar Willie and Bob everyday.
    (Like my posts)

Went to Crenshaw WalMart this morning at 8:30 and found a lone Biggs among some wave 1 & 2. I have to assume there was more wave 3 at opening, or it was leftover.

Tonight at closing, Van Nuys (Sepelveda/Burbank) had a ton of leftover wave 3. I don't think anyone will have too much trouble finding troopers to army build for a while. Seems Airborne and Stormtroopers abound . Bought the 2 Lukes, for the Vaporator, and the Jawa. One Biggs left and quite a few Vaders. There were at least 6 stormtroopers and Airbornes each, but I didn't count. They should be there in the am though.
    Feel McChewy will be tough to find. I have one coming in my EE case, but that is only one of each new figure, and some previous troops. Need 1 Chewy to open, and maybe a couple Jawas and on to wave 4.

La Cienega Target, Wave 3

5 minutes ago...

I was at LaCienega Target - a lot of wave 3, concept chewie, jawas, d maul, vaders, yoda, biggs, etc.

also comic books, #'s 2,3,4,19,55 - some vehicles - vader fighter, sith infiltrator.

all i got was a chewie.

Happy Hunting.

My Biggs stash from yesterday got found... and returned to the pegs! All that remained of Wave 3, so I bought him. There's just Mace, an Honor Guard, and the usual Hans & Yavin Lukes left today. More TFs (Blackout, Ratchet, a few exclusive Primes) so I picked up a Target Optimus.

Quote Originally Posted by aeneas89 View Post
    I was at LaCienega Target - a lot of wave 3, concept chewie, jawas, d maul, vaders, yoda, biggs, etc.
    Welcome to the group and thanks for the heads up. I stopped by before work (around 10:30) and was able to get all the clones I needed. It was actually a surprise to see so many clones still on the shelf. All the Jawas, Darth Mauls, Yodas, Concept Chewies and Biggs were gone. It looks like the new Storntrooper is going to be a peg warmer. I've seen quite a few sitting on shelves now.