Page 108 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 10416
    Ton of Airbornes and Marines in my area Targets too recently.

Crap, I went back to the Target I've been hitting the last 4 days for a McChewie and sure enough, they must have put a case or two out in the afternoon or early early evening. They had none in stockroom this morning.

Them are the breaks.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Tac 3

Simi Valley Target had lots of Stormtroopers and a couple of Lukes and Vaders and tons of galactic marines. Picked up the stormtrooper. Went to the Valencia Target and picked up the Biggs figure. Just need McChewie and Jawa from this wave.

Was looking around and saw a cart that was being used to restock toys and found a Legends Clone Trooper, which may have been a return. The package was messed up, but I was opening it for the coin anyway. It appears that there are only 6 coins with the legends figures, one for each movie. This clone had the EPII coin. That'll save me money since I only need one figure from each movie to get all six coins.

Went to K-mart. There were a few figures from Wave 3 but no Chewie or Jawas. I stashed the 2 stormies if anyone needs them.

stash has been claimed!

I don't know for sure, but the Darktrooper may have a 7th coin if they do one for EU.

Target had remnants of Wave 3 at 8am today, 1 each of Vader, Jawa, and Stormie, plus 2 Marines & an Airborne. I picked up the Stormie & Jawa, mirroring Monday; done with those for now. Just need to find McChewie(s) and an extra Biggs or two for customs, no need for Luke or Vader unless I cave for the Vaporator.

Also got the Robot Heroes Prime/Ravage 2-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Went to K-mart. There were a few figures from Wave 3 but no Chewie or Jawas. I stashed the 2 stormies if anyone needs them.
    PM sent to you!

AOTC Clones, Shock Troopers, and ROTS Clones from Saga Legends are all available on HTS (as are most of the other Legends). The ROTS Clones show up in the Galactic Heroes page, of all places... V-wings are in stock as well! (Titanium AND 3.75"-scale!)

Correction: Shock Trooper outta stock. There were less than 20 left when I ordered one, and Hasbro didn't put limits on 'em (got 3 AOTC clones).

TRU La Cienega was a bust at 10am. May have met yet another new forum member. I feel like an Army recruiter
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Saga Legends

I was able to score 3 ROTS clones from HasbroToyShop but I missed the Shockie and the AOTC Troopers. If anyone wants to trade an AOTC Trooper for a ROTS Trooper, please shoot me a PM.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    ... It appears that there are only 6 coins with the legends figures, one for each movie. This clone had the EPII coin. That'll save me money since I only need one figure from each movie to get all six coins.
    There is also an EU coin that will ship with the Dark Trooper, so there are at least 7.

Improbably, I found the 2 McChewies I wanted at the second Target I went to this morning. And they were practically the only wave 3 there. This was at West Covina Target, around 8:25 am. I think an employee must have put them on the pegs some time after opening. Thank you, Mystery Employee.

I went to Baldwin Park Target before, which has been my pattern the last 4 days. I knew that as of last night they still had some in stock, but they must have put the last TAC on the pegs before the store closed because they were no longer in teh stockroom this morning. For the last four days, only me and a Hot Wheels collector have hit this store at opening. I think we've had about the same crappy luck. He seemed like a nice guy. We joked about how we breathe a sigh of relief when we see each other because he does his thing and I do mine and that's it.

I'm done with wave 3. Got the one Stormie I want(seeing it in person cured my urge to get another) and the 2 McChewies(who remind me of monsters from Scooby Doo).
    Galactic Barn Burner