Page 110 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 10287
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Has anyone else seen problems with the Saga legends AOTC clone trooper's head joint? I've gotten 2 of these and both had extremely loose neck-head joints. It's hard to keep the head upright. It usually sags to some side or other. I think the neck peg is either too small or the hole beneath the helmet is too wide.

It's not a huge problem, but still.
    Yeah, I've opened 2 and both have loose head joints.

Lunch

Are we talking about a weekday lunch or a weekend thing?

Thanks for kicking that guy off of our thread.

The 2 AOTC legends clones i got the other day are fine with no loose head joints.

so i missed out on the hasbrotoyshop goodies yet again...this is getting really old. furthermore, why is the aotc clone grouped with TAC while the other figures in the wave grouped with saga collection?

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    wampaslayr is claiming one of the McChewies. There is still another... but they are in the same location, so if you go to pick it up, please be honest and leave the second for wampaslayr! Thanks!

- J
    Thanks Microjow for the stash. It was right where you said it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The 2 AOTC legends clones i got the other day are fine with no loose head joints.

so i missed out on the hasbrotoyshop goodies yet again...this is getting really old. furthermore, why is the aotc clone grouped with TAC while the other figures in the wave grouped with saga collection?
    McFett and McStormy on Hasbrotoyshop now!

edit:McStormy now out of stock 1 minute later, Fett still there

further edit: McFett out of stock 30 seconds after that!
    Wow. People are on the ball with those. There was a 2 limit too.

i had McFetts in my cart but got greedy trying to get enough stuff to qualify for the SPTIER code which gives $10 off of 50.

oh well, at least i got the V-Wing and Plo JSF titaniums and some ROTS legends clones.

i got distracted as well and lost on the mcfett deal.

i should have minded master yoda - the shadow of greed being the path to the dark side and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    That's odd, mine has absolutely no warping on the helmet, because the head's so ridiculously small! Han's head is a snug fit, while it wobbles on the clone head, but even Han doesn't warp it (it's pretty much the same helmet as Comic Han's anyway, indentations within and all)
    Hmm, that's weird. It seems to be the nose of the figure, every time I put the helmet on, it wants to align itself so the nose is off to the side - it's another asymmetrical head I believe, that's been happening too much with these ball-jointed heads.

When I open my 2nd Stormie tonight I'll know more, and I'll be able to compare it with my VOTC Stormie. The stance does seem wider to me, maybe the bubble-tray warping has something to do with that
    Could be the tray, I'll check mine out more carefully as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    My gawd JT, that was as long as a 17 page article.
    That was 1 page, you can tell because you kept scrolling to read it. I was just catching up with this thread since the last time I visited, right before CIV. Plus, what do you care, you're not even in our area!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Are we talking about a weekday lunch or a weekend thing?

Thanks for kicking that guy off of our thread.
    Sure thing.

Um, that's really up to you guys and what works for the majority of you, I don't work in an office so my schedule is just as screwed up weekdays and weekends.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Um, that's really up to you guys and what works for the majority of you, I don't work in an office so my schedule is just as screwed up weekdays and weekends.

That sounds like my schedule too.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

That was 1 page, you can tell because you kept scrolling to read it. I was just catching up with this thread since the last time I visited, right before CIV. Plus, what do you care, you're not even in our area!
    As the mod of the section, I must read all posts here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten