Page 111 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 10416
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, that blaster is nice and those others are indeed crappy! Does the Luke version of the blaster have that coil on the back the way this Jawa one does though?
    Nah... Luke's ESB blaster was virtually identical to Han's ESB blaster except (according to partsofsw.com) for detailing on the side opposite the scope. For action-figure purposes, Hasbro should just make 1 new mold and use it for BOTH characters. I got the WEG RPG books in the early 90s (yet never played! no SW uber-geeks in my area) and saw the prop & wondered "who had the Han Blaster with a coil?!"

PartsofSW said a couple Imperial Officers in ANH had 'em, namely the "TK-421 why aren't you at your post?" guy and his buddy. Not Jawas.

The handle's a little short for figures without trigger-fingers, but it's still great. Far better than the DL-44s we've had for the past several years.

I checked out my 2nd Stormie last night, his legs are narrower than the one at work, about the same as my VOTC Stormie (which has yellowed quite a bit!). Helmet's also looser on the head. DSG head is too big for the TAC neck, Comic Luke's head fits fine of course but the TAC helmet's sturdier than the Comic one so I didn't dare force it all the way on.

I skipped the stores today since I realized I'd be late and thus it'd be pointless... anything good?

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post

I skipped the stores today since I realized I'd be late and thus it'd be pointless... anything good?
    Nothing good today at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    As the mod of the section, I must read all posts here.

Like this one?

Pre-ordered SSC ANH Obi-Wan
    WHEW! Me too. Site went down and I was on the phone trying for 40 minutes! Just curious, did you get an order through the site or phone line?
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Pre-ordered SSC ANH Obi-Wan
    Same here. Got an order in thru the site a few min ago.

[FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Opted out of stores this morning, knowing I'd be online for awhile. Got Obi 12" over the phone after 40 mins or software errors. Operator told me right off their server was down, and when asked, she told me they are honoring reward points for phone orders because of it.

[/quote]I skipped the stores today since I realized I'd be late and thus it'd be pointless... anything good?[/quote]

toys r us la cienega a bust

I got mine thru the site, around 10:10 or so after lots of "loading" and one "time out" message.

Looks like HTS restocked the troopers today; clones (Wave 1) were sold out this morning after yesterday evening's McFett & McTrooper restock but they're back. Didn't check at 11:30 tho so I don't know if the McQuarrie figures made another brief appearance.

I also got mine around 10:10am. Didn't have any problems. The first try (to connect to the website) seemed to be taking too long, so I closed it and opened a new window. It took awhile to load the page, but no problems after that.