Page 113 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 10378

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    This is long overdue. Let's drink and play darts!!! Pip pip.
    Blue Chip Tavern?

Tin Horn Flats on Magnolia. We can brawl with some Hell's Angels!

I was the only SW guy with 3 Hot Wheelers at Burbank Target this morning... strolled in, McChewie on the front of the pegs!! Only a Luke and a Jawa otherwise from Wave 3, plus a few of the older figures. Around 4 or 5 Hans, 3 Lukes, 3 Maces, 2 RHGs, that's it. Pegs aren't even half-full, and no sign of Legends yet.

I grabbed that Jawa this morning. I want to army build some, but I have no use for extra droids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I grabbed that Jawa this morning. I want to army build some, but I have no use for extra droids.
    If ya want I will take a droid off your hands. I have no use for the Jawa, but want a droid.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    If ya want I will take a droid off your hands. I have no use for the Jawa, but want a droid.
    Are you asking me to trade a jawa for a droid?

I didnt buy a set of these yet because I dont want the Jawa, but want the droid, so I will take a droid off your hands if you have any extras.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

For those of you who ordered the Concept Luke from HTS:

In case you have not, check your emails. HTS is NOW asking that if you still want these, you have to call them by June 9. They are no longer going to assume that you still want the McLukes shipped--without the discount and with the additional shipping--if you do nothing.

They must have realized that was shady at best, and illegal at worst.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Good Deal!

Just ordered a few more Snowtroopers from KB.

Only $9.99 each with $5 shipping - they won't last long...

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]