Page 147 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 10358
    Quote Originally Posted by tom brokaw View Post
    i stashed 2 70's bumblebees and one arcee. pm me for location.
    PM sent!!!

Wow! It's been kind of "quiet" here the past few days.

It's going to be quiet this weekend as well as I suspect quite a few of us will be at SDCC.

Just got back from preview night at SDCC and it was packed. Hasbro Toy Shop was a joke. They capped it a couple minutes after the convention opened. There's just way to many people. The aisles by the Hasbro booth were just clogged with tons of people.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Just got back from preview night at SDCC and it was packed. Hasbro Toy Shop was a joke. They capped it a couple minutes after the convention opened. There's just way to many people. The aisles by the Hasbro booth were just clogged with tons of people.

And that is why I will never go to Comic-Con again! The show is really too big for itself now... I'm sad too cause I remember how great it was when I first started going in 1990...

Found a McFett at SD Mission Valley Target this morning. I didn't even know they were still shipping it in case packs. Nothing else worth mentioning though.
    I was at Preview Night as well. I got totally shut out of Hasbro. I can't imagine what they will do when the real crowds start showing up.
    They were selling the Ultimate Bumblebee there though. That was a surprise.

Ugh... not looking forward to the lines tomorrow then! Although last year, Saturday afternoon actually had really decent lines. I waited about 20 minutes tops to get my 501st Stormies & Nemesis Prime. All the crazy lines were from people wanting to get their stuff first, before it sold out... and it DID sell out Thursday and Friday long before closing, I think. Hopefully they've got as much stock this time around.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's Comic-Con adventure, but I I just hope I can get everything I want since because of work changes I can only go Friday out of my 4 day pass! Oh well, Never been, and still going to have fun. Hopefully not in Hasbro's line all day!

I did go to the NEW Glendale Galleria Target this afternoon. Soft opening was yesterday, grand opening Sunday.
    Toy aisles look to be the the reset. They had Battle Packs out again for 19.99 - Tantive VI, Geonosis, etc. There was 1 Jawa amid a few regular wave 2 and 3 and a bunch of legends. Didn't stash the Jawa since it is a new store and I'm sure going to be insane this weekend. Nothing else new that I noticed.

Yesterday, Panorama City Wal-Mart had tons of Legends figures, all of wave 1. There had to be at least 12 cases worth or more.
    Hopefully we will see those quantities when the other figures I really want are out like the Sandcrwler droid, all the pitdroid variations, and other Battle droid variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Navtek View Post
    Found a McFett at SD Mission Valley Target this morning. I didn't even know they were still shipping it in case packs. Nothing else worth mentioning though.
    I was at Preview Night as well. I got totally shut out of Hasbro. I can't imagine what they will do when the real crowds start showing up.
    They were selling the Ultimate Bumblebee there though. That was a surprise.
    Today Hasbro started handing out tickets for blocks of time for when you can come back to do your shopping. They handed them out at 10am and 2pm. At 10am, they handed out their allotment of tickets in about 10 mins. I don't think you can request a certain time block. They had a board up and had the times (ex 11am-1pm) and the ticket number range for that time. It was like a raffle.