Page 149 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 10343
    I am willing to trade a Cody and/or Luna Lovegood bust for some C4 medallions. Any takers?

Update: I need all 12 medallions. I also have an extra R2-KT and Concept Yoda/Obi Wan set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I am willing to trade a Cody and/or Luna Lovegood bust for some C4 medallions. Any takers?
    What do you need? I have a Leia medallion available.

on sale now mcquarrie obi wan and yoda on hasbro toy shop.com
    discount code on less than $50.00= LPS10
    more than $50.00= SPTIER07

also tf rodimus and menasor are onsale.... guys at seibetron.com are getting them quick, so hurry up!!

nothing at pacoima target

nothing at walmart in gardena off the 405

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post

also tf rodimus and menasor are onsale.... guys at seibetron.com are getting them quick, so hurry up!!

Another promo code: comic2007 gives you 10% off at HTS.

Nothing interesting today at Burbank Target.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post

thanks gambitguru!
    Han Shot First...

BTW, I talked to the guys at the EE booth. The warehouse is moving to Texas, but not their main office. So, one guy told me there won't be anymore will-call pickups, while the other guy said they'd so something "special" for their will-call customers.

Does anyone have an extra set of Destro's avalible? And maybe An Obi-yoda set?... I missed out on them on Hasbroshop...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    BTW, I talked to the guys at the EE booth. The warehouse is moving to Texas, but not their main office. So, one guy told me there won't be anymore will-call pickups, while the other guy said they'd so something "special" for their will-call customers.
    Further on the EE convo - spoke to Adam directly and he confirmed that the corporate offices would stay in LA. It didn't occur to me until after I got home, but that probably means Tax AND shipping will be added to our orders. boo on that. As for the will call, he said that they were trying to figure something out and mentioned that one option was that they would charge a nominal fee to ship it to their corporate office and then it could be picked up there (similar to what you can do at WalMart.com) He also said that in the meantime, they are keeping the will call option until the move is completed.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I went to Target and got 3 new Galactic Hero sets:

Snowtrooper and Hoth Rebel (finally - hadn't seen them before)
    Han Endor & Logray
    Duro & Garindan

The Imperial sets (2) were already sold.

Last night my Wal-Mart seemed to get in a case of the new Comic 2-packs but I had JediTricks and my friend Halley with me and we were tired and didn't want to stake out Wal-Mart until 4am when the might've stocked it. She opened regular TAC cases for me later (the first time she just wanted to work without distractions) but the cases contained the Biggs X-wing wave and nothing I wanted.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.