Page 150 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 10288
    I got to Target a bit after opening this morning and there were 3 collectors with hand fulls of the new comic packs. Since I knew all of them, I was able to talk one of them out of his extra Luke/Mara pack. They all look great by the way!!! I'm very impressed with this line and am glad that it will continue for a bit longer.

Star Wars Ralph McQuarrie Signature Series Concept Luke Skywalker Figure with Collector Coin ON sale now at hasbrotoyshop.com
    discount code LPS10 limit one per customer
    time now is 10:05 pacific

get them while they are hot

I managed to keep Jackie Chan from getting a McChewie today; he was so distracted from snagging the New Bumblebee and a Bug-mouth McQueen, and further distracted by a blue Grievous blaster making a weird noise constantly, that he didn't check the SW pegs until I was there. I managed to lay hands on the Chewie just before he could, stashed it away later.

Got back from SD Sunday afternoon, and immediately a nasty cold hit me. I'd already scheduled yesterday off, but instead of a day of relaxation it was a day of feeling crappy. Managed to get one R2-KT, one Obi/Yoda, and Abe Sapien from Mezco. Also got the Shadow Scout for my g/f's son, she got him a LEGO Boba Fett keychain, too! Funds were limited, and I had books to get as well, so I ultimately passed on getting a 2nd R2-KT or anything from Mattel (Mattel seems to have done well this year! Every time I wandered by, there was hardly any line except on the north end which seemed more Naruto-centric than the south end where people were just walking up whenever to buy Man-Bats and JLU 3-packs).

Hasbro was annoying with the ticket thing, especially when later in the day when the line was shorter, anyone could jump in even without a ticket! Just not at 9:45am when only 20 people were in line, oh no, you gotta wait until 10:30 and go upstairs to get a ticket. Friggin Nazis. After I got mine, and my time arrived, the line was massive. A couple hours later it was a 10-minute wait so I hopped in. Sunday, however, it seemed full every time I passed. Last-minute shoppers, and no doubt several scalpers (I saw reports of one booth selling R2-KT for $35... real classy)

Glad to know the new Comic Packs are arriving... it may be awhile at Burbank Target since they're still full of Tarkin/Stormies and a few Han/Chewies.

I found the Comic 2-packs this morning at Target when I was getting back from taking JediTricks to the train station. They were ALL crappy paint jobs so I didn't buy any! I hope to find more at that store or another some time soon. I just don't know what's going on with Hasbro's quality control some times.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I hit the Hasbrotoyshop booth at 11:30 on Sunday and there were no tickets at all, just a 15 minute wait. Most of the non-SW stuff was sold out, but I got all of my exclusive SW goodies. GG was also a breeze at 1pm when I arrived to get my pre-orders.

R2-KT up at SWS.com right now. Shadow Scout was available for 5 min before selling out...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I managed to keep Jackie Chan from getting a McChewie today; he was so distracted from snagging the New Bumblebee and a Bug-mouth McQueen, and further distracted by a blue Grievous blaster making a weird noise constantly, that he didn't check the SW pegs until I was there. I managed to lay hands on the Chewie just before he could, stashed it away later.

Got back from SD Sunday afternoon, and immediately a nasty cold hit me. I'd already scheduled yesterday off, but instead of a day of relaxation it was a day of feeling crappy. Managed to get one R2-KT, one Obi/Yoda, and Abe Sapien from Mezco. Also got the Shadow Scout for my g/f's son, she got him a LEGO Boba Fett keychain, too! Funds were limited, and I had books to get as well, so I ultimately passed on getting a 2nd R2-KT or anything from Mattel (Mattel seems to have done well this year! Every time I wandered by, there was hardly any line except on the north end which seemed more Naruto-centric than the south end where people were just walking up whenever to buy Man-Bats and JLU 3-packs).

Hasbro was annoying with the ticket thing, especially when later in the day when the line was shorter, anyone could jump in even without a ticket! Just not at 9:45am when only 20 people were in line, oh no, you gotta wait until 10:30 and go upstairs to get a ticket. Friggin Nazis.
    Friggin Nazis is right!

Tycho, that's really disappointing to hear about poor paint apps on the new comic packs. I REALLY want A'Sharad and Anya Kuro though so i'll repaint them myself if i have to.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Friggin Nazis is right!

Tycho, that's really disappointing to hear about poor paint apps on the new comic packs. I REALLY want A'Sharad and Anya Kuro though so i'll repaint them myself if i have to.
    I think you'll just have to shop selectively for better as-released products. I just wasn't jumping on these, but I've only seen 1 sample of each set. I still hope they are not all like that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

walmart porter ranch/panorama city nothing on star wars, but there were at least 3 boxes at both walmarts on the new voyager wave from transformers, megatron, starscream, ironhide, rachett

Found and picked up some of the new Comic 2-packs and Star Wars Legends Wave 2 at Eagle Rock Target today.