Page 152 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 10425
    Did anyone else notice at Comic Con that Hasbro was selling the Voyager Class Prime and Megatron for $9.99 each? I thought it was a error and picked them up right away. Mattel also had the JLU 3 pack for $9.99, which was less then advertised.

I didn't notice! I might've grabbed Megatron if I had. Comic-Con's site had advertised the JLU 3-pack as $20, but I guess Mattel had put out the word awhile back that it'd only be $9.99.

Nothing today at Burbank, but I did pick up a blue Supergirl from Commtech! Thanks again! I swung by Eagle Rock in hopes of seeing the new Comic Packs, and while there was plenty of room (unlike at Burbank) they only had a pair of Quinlans, an Obi-Wan, a Luke, and a couple Wave 1s. TONS of Saga Legends though, also unlike Burbank. No Shockies, but nearly everything else from the first wave or so, all mixed together with TAC in true Target "who gives a crap?" fashion. They're still ringing up at $6.64; lots of reports have Legends jumping to $7.64 at many stores. Yeah, THAT will move those BD 3POs

I didn't see any Voyager Primes and Megs at Comic Con.

Saga Legends are indeed 7.64 at the Glendale Target.

Another dry day at Burbank Target. Jackie Chan got in first and grabbed McChewie & a Jawa, probably scurried off to mark 'em up to $20 each along with that army of silver Wolverines he bought months ago from TRU. They haven't done any sorta reset yet, but must be close to doing so given all the clearanced items arranged haphazardly in other aisles. I'm tempted to buy up all those Han/Chewie comic packs and distrubute them to other Targets in the area. Both pegs are absolutely full, with the addition of a bit more Wave 2 this morning.

Eagle Rock was another bust. A few less clones than yesterday, that's all that changed.

I've noticed Target Mission Valley is clearancing a lot of merchandise as well. But in an interesting move, they have also expanded the TAC pegs from 6 to 12. Hmm... prep for wave 4?

Deluxe Transformers are still nowhere to be seen.

BTW, what's the deal with blue Supergirl? I saw a couple of posts about her and I saw one yesterday at Target and didn't pick it up. How bad of a move was it?

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Eagle Rock was another bust. A few less clones than yesterday, that's all that changed.
    They had a couple SAGA Legends Boba Fetts, Sandtroopers and several 501st Clones this morning. all were picked up.

If anyone finds a Lego B-Wing on clearance at Target, can you please stash or pick up for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Jackie Chan got in first and grabbed McChewie & a Jawa, probably scurried off to mark 'em up to $20 each along with that army of silver Wolverines he bought months ago from TRU.
    What's funny is that Jackie Chan is feared by both plumber bob and Boxcar Willie. Every time they see him arrive to the Target parking lot, they get all nervous 'cause he also runs to "their" section. After Target, they drive to K-mart also looking for HWs and sometimes JCh races them to the store. Today, after they checked out their precious hot wheels section, I heard them say "let's hurry before Carlos (JCh's real name) beats us to the K-mart". I then told them not to worry 'cause he still had to pay at the register (for the Chewie and the Jawa). They ran like crazy to their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    They had a couple SAGA Legends Boba Fetts, Sandtroopers and several 501st Clones this morning. all were picked up.

If anyone finds a Lego B-Wing on clearance at Target, can you please stash or pick up for me. Thanks.
    a couple weeks late on the request for a B-Wing stash but i'll keep an eye out and stash for you if there are any left.

walmart stevenson ranch off the 5

so i walked towards the toy aisle and see a pallet full of star wars boxes, 6 total, my were dilated and my heart was racing. as i approched the pallet all 6 cases(wave 2/3, revisions something) were already opened. and all the mcquarries were gone. maybe some1 got there before me or they are going out the back door. The boxes were but opened by a staright blade, i suspect a box cutter, clean/surgical cut alog the edges. oh well maybe next time.

well anybody got a extra mcfett for trade.sell. i got an extra mcchewie.

happy huting every1

went to pacoima target nothing

went to walmart panorama nothing

went to target sepulveda nothing
    this thread is going to be L.A. area just not found