Page 153 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 10291
    hi guys.... went to a couple of targets and wal marts.... nothing really special for star wars except for the comic 2-packs wave 3. however i did find some TF toys, not deluxes or 08 BB, but i did get an extra leader prime and an extra robot replicas BB.... if anyone is interested to trade, pm me. peace.

I didn't find anything as far as SW or even JLU is concerned but I did beat El Puerco to a Cars Yeti this morning. He saw me so i guess he decided to stop by the SW aisle first since he knows i won't touch hot wheels. The only thing i was really looking for were wave 3 comic packs...I only saw 1 comic pack on the pegs so i went into the Cars aisle, grabbed the Yeti, RPM, Tex and Bug mouth McQueen. I would've gotten Tongue McQueen as well had El Puerco not wised up and then come over to grab that one.

I also got the Lego JSF w. Hyperring at Target for only 44.99!

Star Wars 3.75" Expanded Universe Action Figures

are on walmart.com,

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    Star Wars 3.75" Expanded Universe Action Figures

are on walmart.com,
    Thanks but that's only Wave 2 packs which most of us probably have already and aren't that hard to find.

My Wal-Mart got in a ton of pallets of toys. I have a friend there who "feeds me" whatever I'm looking for when possible.

I got the rest of the Galactic Heroes tonight (AT-AT crew, Hoth doubles, Death Star Imperials - had the rest already but want a better paint ap on Han Endor - but the one they shipped was actually worse. )

They got new SW figures, but it was TAC Wave 2 "07" and Revision 2, which is not at all what I'm looking for.

They have a lot of Wave 1 & 2 figures now, and some Wave 3 even:

Galactic Marine
    Airborne Clone
    Mace
    Obi-Wan
    R2D2
    Lava Miner
    McQuarrie Stormtrooper
    Super Battle Droid
    Luke Yavin
    Biggs X-wing
    Rebel Honor Guard
    McQuarrie Fett

Han Gunner
    Death Star Trooper
    Jawa LIN Droid
    McQuarrie Chewie
    Stormtrooper
    Vader Cloak

Luke Farmer
    Biggs Lost Scenes

They finally had fresh cases of Transformers.

I saw Arcee. Her Alt mode is pretty cool. It was sort of tempting.

They had one BumbleBee 2008 and I bought it. I'm comparing it (carded) to my Alt Sunstreaker and trying to convince myself to give him up. I don't need to collect that line.

Already tumbling down that slippery slope, I bought Barricade to go with my little Autobot buddy. I'm leaving them carded in hopes I can find the resolve to return them before 30 days are up.

Sunstreaker Alternator IS in fact cooler, I can tell you that. But JediTricks has been working on me, helping me escape my denial that Alternators are over with forever. When and if I come to a conclusion to live in that reality, I may open BumbleBee. Who can say, though?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Where is The Givin (Elis Helrot)?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

They had one BumbleBee 2008 and I bought it. I'm comparing it (carded) to my Alt Sunstreaker and trying to convince myself to give him up. I don't need to collect that line.

Already tumbling down that slippery slope, I bought Barricade to go with my little Autobot buddy. I'm leaving them carded in hopes I can find the resolve to return them before 30 days are up.
    Hey Tycho, if you don't want them, I'll buy them from you. Can't find that bumblebee here anywhere. LMK.

Tycho, I don't understand how you aren't in love with CLASSICS, especially with the new ones coming out next year. But yeah, if you don't love 08 Bee, I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd be willing to take him off your hands.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Where is The Givin (Elis Helrot)?
    He wasn't in that case assortment.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]