Page 154 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 10428
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    wow, those figures look really good, esp. the boba. did you order a case from EE. very impresive. how much did the case cost? it seems better to order than to hit the store almost everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    wow, those figures look really good, esp. the boba. did you order a case from EE. very impresive. how much did the case cost? it seems better to order than to hit the store almost everyday.
    Gambit,

The case cost $88 shipped from D&S Toys. I pre-ordered it a few months ago (pre-sold out now). It is definitely cheaper than hitting the stores - I'm pretty much done with that game except for the occasional stop when a Target/Walmart/TRU has an exclusive I'm looking for. I ordered the rest of the UGH cases from EE - hopefully they'll be in soon.

My favorite from this wave by far is the Holiday Boba. Great figure.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

They had one BumbleBee 2008 and I bought it. I'm comparing it (carded) to my Alt Sunstreaker and trying to convince myself to give him up. I don't need to collect that line.

Already tumbling down that slippery slope, I bought Barricade to go with my little Autobot buddy. I'm leaving them carded in hopes I can find the resolve to return them before 30 days are up.

Sunstreaker Alternator IS in fact cooler, I can tell you that. But JediTricks has been working on me, helping me escape my denial that Alternators are over with forever. When and if I come to a conclusion to live in that reality, I may open BumbleBee. Who can say, though?
    Who said you needed to collect the entire line?

Barricade gets a C from me

08 Bumblebee A-
    Arcee B+
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Who said you needed to collect the entire line?
    What I might do is buy:

Leader Optimus Prime
    Voyager Ironhide
    Voyager Ratchet

Leader Megatron
    Leader Brawl x 2 (I was getting him to go with the line of TFs I do collect - Alts and MPs)

And wait for a Leader Starscream, Leader Blackout, Leader BoneCrusher

as those or even a larger size, could be the only way to approach the correct scale for these Decepticons.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't really like the new "automorphing technology" on the new Transformers. I like Ironhide, but I can't get his chest/shoulders to sit right when he's in robot mode, because of the stupid springs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Wow Snags, i know you are always on top of things,.. but that is amazing! Who did you order from? (If you don't mind me asking) Well done!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

I'm miffed that he didn't get the Givin figure! What is it coming in only certain cases? That would suck if it were rare or if the cantina bar creatures are alternated and swapped out for each other in the various cases.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I don't know if it's just me, but I don't really like the new "automorphing technology" on the new Transformers. I like Ironhide, but I can't get his chest/shoulders to sit right when he's in robot mode, because of the stupid springs.
    you're not the only one. i don't like automorphing either, JT's said the same on the TF toy thread. It doesn't even work on Brawl sometimes and for 08 Bee, I'm really worried about the rear windows which aren't too durable to begin with and the automorph mechanisms turn them inward when you pull the legs out.

I was at La Brea Target picking up supplies this late afternoon and happened upon 2 of the Wave 3 comic packs. DarkWoman/A'Sharad and Mara/Luke. Someone must've bought Leia/Vader and had no interest in the other packs. I've only opened up the Dark Woman pack thus far - in spite of Tycho's warnings, the paint apps were pretty good on these. I'm kind of disappointed that A'Sharad's tusken helmet doesn't look that great on him but otherwise it's a nice figure as is An'ya Kuro(Dark Woman).

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Wow Snags, i know you are always on top of things,.. but that is amazing! Who did you order from? (If you don't mind me asking) Well done!
    I got them from D&S Toys. I pre-ordered them a few months ago (pre-sold out now). They have some of the upcoming waves up for pre-order now - I would recommend them if anyone is interested.

Hit a few Targets today looking for clearance items. Ended up with:

3x VTAC Stormtroopers ($2.98 each)
    3X VTAC IG-88s ($2.98 each)
    2x VTAC Bossks ($2.98 each)
    5x Endor Leias ($2.98 each)
    3x Bespin Lukes ($2.98 each)
    4x Hoth Hans ($2.98 each)

I turned around and returned some of them to Target using my old receipts and got my money back from the 12 figures that I bought at $11.99 a few months ago. Kept the IGs, Bossks and Snowtroopers.

Also found:
    3x LEGO V-Wings ($2.48 each)
    1x LEGO B-Wing ($8.74)

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Have an extra Wave 4 Jedi Luke for sale - $7. 1st one to PM me gets it.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]