Page 161 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 10395
    Los Angeles Walmart Crenshaw: Not really any new SW, had Voyager Megatron x2, Ult Bumblebee x2.
    Inglewood Target: Nothing new.
    City of hawthorne TRU: Not really any new SW, but has a ton of TF voyagers by the entrance, including many Voyager Megatrons.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I told you!
    Yeah, but you soft-sold it compared to how lame that store really is. All the gleaming chrome on the doors can't hide the fact that it sucks.

The Lego store was sold out of Sith Infiltrators yesterday so being in a lego building mode, I got one of the new Bionicle sets (blue toa, don't know the names) since they were a dollar off at the aforementioned Glendale Target (JSF is still 44.99 there btw.).
    My left monkey it is! I scanned it on Friday and it was $49.99.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, but you soft-sold it compared to how lame that store really is. All the gleaming chrome on the doors can't hide the fact that it sucks.

My left monkey it is! I scanned it on Friday and it was $49.99.
    Well maybe I wanted you to check it out for yourself!

I scanned the JSF's on Saturday and they were $44.99. I used the scanner closest to the SW aisle. Maybe they have the same sort of scanner glitches that WeHo Target has where if you punch in DPCI's for something, one scanner will say "not in stock" while another will say "in stock".

The first time I went to Glendale Target, I saw a HW guy try to buddy up to an employee. not a good sign at all.

got the mcluke in the mail yesterday(sat.) from HTS. looks pretty good. saw the giant $80 bumble bee. im still debating wheter or not to get this. he is big but i do not know about the $80 price tag. any of you guys going to pick him up.

Just say "no" to Ultimate Bumblebee. I wouldn't even get one if it were $40. I saw some yesterday and played around with the electronics. The plastic that they used feels kind of cheap, especially considering the hefty pricetag. So it turns its head, the eyes light up, it plays snippets of songs as well as lines from the movie. Obviously, I haven't transformed him into car mode but does all that sound like an $80 toy? I'd rather spend that money on the upcoming Walmart exclusive MPE Starscream (and even though, it depends on whether or not it's more durable than the Japanese MPE)

yea i cannot wait for the masterpiece star scream

nothing at target van nuys, man it has been 2 weeks and nothing new.

anybody seen wave 4 in stores?//?

Toy Recall

Guys,

FYI: The Cars "Sarge" die-cast car has been recalled due to having lead based paint.

I was just reading in the LA Times about Mattel recalling "one type of die cast car" and although I was wishing it could be HW's, I just knew it would be from the Cars line.

I guess that explains why there were no Cars on the pegs at Eagle Rock Target this morning.

A friend who goes to Target said that "cars" cars were being removed today at opening because of the recall. He wanted to get a Yeti, but they didn't let him buy it.