Page 197 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 10362

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    McSnowtrooper was just back in stock for a few seconds. Someone must've cancelled their order. Managed to get an order in for a small squad. Wave 6 - done.

-Snags

can you post that link as well even if it's sold out in case it pops back up? can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Here's the Snowtrooper link. If anyone finds it available, order a couple extra for me!

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Basic-Fig...01&pf_rd_i=ybh

- J
    Right on. They may pop up again - might be worth keeping an eye on. Can't beat 6.99, no tax and free shipping - that's cheaper than retail!

Looks like 4-LOM and Pharl McQuarrie are sold out now. Hope you guys got an order in.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Just cancelled my Wave 6 pre-order from EE. Glad to be rid of the extra DS Trooper and Stormtrooper that I was going to get stuck with - replaced them with extra McSnowtroopers instead. Amazon rules. EE has blown lately - verrrry slow to ship stuff.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Los Feliz TRU put out 3 cases of Wave 4 today. Unfortunately, all the gold UGH figures were missing. It looks like it was the same UGH Airbourne Trooper/McChewie/Animated Boba revision.

I just ordered 4lom, general McQ was sold out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks guys, I ordered 4-LOM and Han Torture, everything else was gone but it's still good to have new product coming.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.