Page 199 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 10340
    Wave 5: Dork Revan and Dork Malak from Dorks of the Awful Retardant video game series (DOTAR).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Los Feliz TRU had the Arena Encounter BPs today. It's pretty big, and so was the price. A ridiculous $60 for rehashes (nothing new).

Wave 5

Just opened my wave 5 case: this is an awesome assortment, even with an unnecessary extra stormtrooper. Two Yoda on Kybucks and Concept Vader, plus the rest- kickarse! If this wave doesn't have something for everyone, then you should stop collecting now. A+ Hasbro!

Obviously you never played that video game series Tycho! The cut scenes in that game are better than the Transformers movie!

My wave 5 case arrived from New Force Comics as well...so far I've opened up Roron, Revan and Starkiller. the latter taking the early lead as my favorite from this wave.

I'm with ya. That Starkiller figure is freakin' great.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I've opened up everything except C3PO (not really sure if i want to keep it) and had so much fun doing it! SW figs haven't been this much fun in a long time! .

Hermi Odle and Pre Cyborg Grievous are pretty awesome

I'll definitely pick up another Roron to make a more animated looking custom as well as another Starkiller. She along with Dark Woman are some of the best female figures that Hasbro has ever made, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'll definitely pick up another Roron to make a more animated looking custom as well as another Starkiller. She along with Dark Woman are some of the best female figures that Hasbro has ever made, I think.
    It's the year of the hot chic with a lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    It's the year of the hot chic with a lightsaber.
    Every day should be Hot Chick with a Lightsaber Day!

went to lone hill target tonight after i went to the la county fair absolutely nothing for SW and TF

Hey CrunchyNug,

Thanks for the Red AOTC Clone- and don't forget to stash the new "Cars"- you seem to have good luck finding them.