Page 201 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 10395
    went to tru la cienega, arena battles, y wing. Also at this tru i saw an employee stash a ultimate bumblebee in the next aisle over, on the top shelf. It was pretty funny he was looking around, but i guess he did not see me watching him. while the whole TF section was pretty empty.

tru stevenson ranch had arena battles also

oh yea the walmart stevenson ranch had 38 primus and 4 ultimatebumblebee

did see transformers on imax at universal. pretty good. didnt really notice the extra scenes. good experience 1st time seen an imax flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I believe you cant post links because you dont have enough posts. Its to deter spammers and such. Dont take it personal and welcome to the forums.
    Thanks, pretty much figured out the reason behind it. I need 10 posts to my name, according to the message. Unfortunately, their idea of a "link" includes the smilies, so I'll be talking without much emotion for another few posts.

Baldwin Park and Pico Rivera Wal-Mart recently set up a new Cars display. I was able to get Lightyear(the blimp) and TJ(a Hummer) at Baldwin Park. Cars were on sale for $2.97. I passed on the Cactus McQueen and Ghostlight Ramone.

Four other cars are listed in the back of the card including the pace car for the race, but I didn't see them in the display. The display was relatively empty, but for some reason I had the feeling those other cars were not there to begin with.

Haven't really seen wave 4 or 5 of TAC. The Baldwin Park Wal-Mart almost never has any TAC at all.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Targets sale is pathetic. If those Battle Packs drop down to $9.99, I'll get some, but not for $17.99.

TRU's sale is OK, if you need old pegwarmers. They finally have the Luke/Yoda MR lightsabers in stock, and more Y-Wings and Interceptors (Burbank). I saw one wave 4 figure lying on the shelf- weird. Also saw a Luminari Unduli repacked in a Yareal Poof TSC card- pathetic!

Target finally got some Legends in! About time. Wave 2, looked like. AND Wave 3 Comic Packs! With a bunch of Wave 1 Vader/Rebels tagging along to take up space. Picked up Mara & Hett sets finally, and a 2nd Leia set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Targets sale is pathetic. If those Battle Packs drop down to $9.99, I'll get some, but not for $17.99.
    What irks me is these battle packs were clearanced out a few months back at 4.98 and now regular price? F that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Received my full Hasbro shipment this morning. Luckily, I ordered two Darktroopers: one arrived with a bent card. Overall, this figure looks a lot better in this packaging than I remember when it was on a POTF card. I'm loving my Clone Commanders as well.

Looks like Hasbrotoyshop now has all of wave 4/5/6 ready for "coming soon". CZ, Umpass, Hermi, etc. are now listed. Let the games begin...

Wave 6 isnt full, just Han and McSnowy. They dont have Lando, General McQuarrie or 4lom.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Durge Character Key

Durge Character Keys just went up on http://www.characterkey.com/