Page 204 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 10395
    What a load of B.S. HasbroToyShop must have their heads up their own a##@$ again.

Also, did anyone who ordered Wave 6 from amazon last week NOT get a shipping notice? I think I got screwed by them as well.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Looks like it went up at 4.00am WCT, thanks Hasbro

WCT? New globes must be in stores.

Made the rounds this morning and didn't really find anything SW...but the new Walmart exclusive Pixar Cars are out. Got me a set this morning in PC. Didn't stash anything because...

1) there were stockers everywhere
    2) there were a TON of these

Also picked up a 25th anniv Snake Eyes.

Haven't found much SW lately... did find wave 2 of GI Joe 25th yesterday... but I decided against buying them after opening a few of my wave 1's

I picked up Beachhead that JodyB left... never had him as a kid. I don't mind the new Joes TOO much, but they are too tall and rather flimsy with tiny heads. And there's no excuse for Duke's helmet to not even cover his ears.

went to target this morning, saw a big line for halo 3, i thought everyone was going to the toys, but it was for halo. nothing new SWor TF

went to tru van nuys yesterday nothing new there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Looks like it went up at 4.00am WCT, thanks Hasbro
    It was before 4am your time, cause at 3:30 your time is when I ordered mine, and they sold out shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    What a load of B.S. HasbroToyShop must have their heads up their own a##@$ again.

Also, did anyone who ordered Wave 6 from amazon last week NOT get a shipping notice? I think I got screwed by them as well.

-Snags
    Snags, the only difference I saw in the orders was you had the McSnowy and I didnt, that might be the hold up on your end. Check your order status and stuff, see what it says.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    It was before 4am your time, cause at 3:30 your time is when I ordered mine, and they sold out shortly thereafter.

Snags, the only difference I saw in the orders was you had the McSnowy and I didnt, that might be the hold up on your end. Check your order status and stuff, see what it says.

Funny thing is, I had two orders - one was for the rest of the figures and the second order was just the McSnowies (which popped up a few min after I placed the first order). Neither order has shipped. I called them today to see what was going on and they were completely useless. Both orders are just sitting there, not yet shipped. I have a feeling they oversold them.

I'm pretty annoyed since I cancelled my EE pre-order after ordering them on amazon. Amazon sucks @**.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Amazon sucks @**.
    Not sure how Amazon is with Star Wars since I've never ordered Star Wars from them, but I HAVE ordered Marvel Legends from them in the past and guess what? I never - EVER - received anything from them. And I'm talking about having ordered full waves and exclusives. Back when I ordered Waves 14 and 15, they cancelled all orders because Toys-R-Us was splitting off from them. Problem was, they never TOLD me they were canceling my order.

And when I pre-ordered the Gold 1st Appearance Iron Man and Maskless Green Goblin, the pre-orders just sat there... while people who ordered them on the day the figures arrived in their warehouse got theirs. My orders were NEVER filled.

So my advice in the future would be to go ahead and order from Amazon, but never ever cancel any other orders until you have the merchandise in your hand.

- J

I've gotten burned by them on pre-orders before, but never on "In Stock" merchandise.

Also, heads up - Wave 6 cases are now in stock at BigBadToyStore. Just ordered one, so all's well that ends well, I guess.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]