Page 252 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 10430
    JT- it was no problem, really. Glad you finally have a McVader.

TRU Los Feliz opens earlier now --

TRU Los Feliz has changed their hours -- they now open at 9AM. Which for me only meant I was a hour late to stare at bursting pegs full of 'warmers. They even squeezed some really beat-up ROTS Heroes & Villains figures into the SW section. Vintage pegwarmers! Also, the SW endcap in the clearance section off the entrance is gone.

Snagged the new 2-disc widescreen "Shining" at Best Buy next door. Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    TRU Los Feliz has changed their hours -- they now open at 9AM. Which for me only meant I was a hour late to stare at bursting pegs full of 'warmers. They even squeezed some really beat-up ROTS Heroes & Villains figures into the SW section. Vintage pegwarmers! Also, the SW endcap in the clearance section off the entrance is gone.
    Ugh, you have to be f'ing kidding me! 9am is too early for me, I was barely hanging in there when it was 10am. I guess the scalpers petitioned the store to make it easier for them to screw both customers and the store itself over.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    If anyone sees or has seen a TF Arcee (Scout or Legends class, I'm not fussy) please let me know... my daughter has suddenly taken an interest but, of course, she wants the girl!
    If you're still in the Culver City area, I just got back (11am) from the Target on La Cienega and Rodeo and they had a few on the pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    If you're still in the Culver City area, I just got back (11am) from the Target on La Cienega and Rodeo and they had a few on the pegs.
    For the non-local, the store DA is talking about there is just a couple miles east on Jefferson, the street that TRU and the other Target are on, when Jefferson forks left, take the right fork and a block later is that Target.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My TRU opened at 9am today, too. Of course I got there at 10am.

I found a crushed bubble GALACTIC HEROES Leia Endor and Endor Rebel Soldier. They were cool.

I missed Yoda in Luke's backpack and the Barada & Klaatu packs from GH but I think that's all the ones that are new this wave.

Galactic Heroes rock. I still have no idea why I buy them, why I like them, or why I chew on them, but nevertheless...

There was nothing else there but 1 CZ-4. I guess they got Wave 4 in, but perhaps it sold out in the first hour? CZ's coin was lifted.

Oh, they also had Transformers Voyager Blackout and Deluxe Scorponok 2-packs, but other than that, no new Transformers.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got my Legends Droids from Hasbro today- and they threw in 2 IG-88 figures. Half of my droids are minty fresh, the other half have a slight curve on the right side of the card. So, I'm offering those three for anyone who wants them: TC-14, R4-I9, RA-7, plus 2 VTAC IG-88s.

Stopped in at the Valencia Walmart today and found a huge stock of new Legends on the shelf - lots of TC-14s, Biker Scouts, etc... and what to me wondering eyes should appear but bits & pieces of... Wave 7! I only picked up Tycho, but they also had the Spirit Anakin and Ewok-captured R2. No McQuarrie Han Solo which is really the only one I wanted when I first saw this wave at C4.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    For the non-local, the store DA is talking about there is just a couple miles east on Jefferson, the street that TRU and the other Target are on, when Jefferson forks left, take the right fork and a block later is that Target.
    Thanks, didn't read this until it was too late (I'm leaving in a few hours) but I'll be back on Sunday, if anyone spots them in the meantime let me know thanks... (prefer the pink one to the Target Exclusive blue ones).

Called in at Wal-Mart Baldwin Park today, their Star Wars section is small and uninspiring (they have 2 full pegs of Death Star Troopers) but dig a little and I found some gold... a Concept Vader and a Gold Coin Fett. They also had Gold Coins of ANH Vader and Pilot Biggs, if anyone is after them. This was after lunch time (less than 5 hours ago) so obviously this store is not subject to the usual morning feeding frenzy seen elsewhere...

Long Beach Wal Mart...

Found RA-7's, 2 McQuarrie Vaders, 3 McQuarrie Snowtroopers, R4-19's, and a bunch of SL Scouts, also found 2 SL TC-14's, but that's another story in another thread LOTS of UGH r2's, mace and the prequel red snowtrooper looking guy (you can tell I'm VERY into the prequels HAHA) and the racks were filled with sandtroopers but ALL of them were super dirty orange paldron Also the usual suspects of wave's 4, 5 and 6. Anakin with his shirt off was there and yoda on the kybuck(sp?) as well. I don't stash cuz sadly, I don't have anyone to stash for but if anyone's ever looking for anything, let me know, I'll do my best to help!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!