Page 268 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368768 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 10360
    I'm still looking for a white/white Sandie - please stash if you see one you don't want. I also need the Saga Legends droids (R4, RA-7 and TC-14) since HTS ****ed up my order.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Nuts! I never looked in the CARS section this morning. When I thought about it, a bunch of employees with carts were moving stuff around right there so I didn't bother.

Yeah, TONS of Legends. Filling up both sections. No chance of segregating anymore (and unless someone goes for a squad of captains, Anakins, Tiins, and BD 3POs, there's little chance of more TAC showing up!)

I picked up a Clone Captain, since I think I passed on him last time (there were several, just like the Sandy), as well as another AOTC SA clone and Spidey 3 Legends MJ. She looks weird, but I'm thinking of turning her into Marvel girl. Just need to make a mask & a belt and slap on some paint; easier than hunting for the WM Face-Off pack with her & the Wolverine-Cable kitbash. Besides, that Marvel Girl's head is 100x goofier than MJ's.

Forgot to mention that there are many Red Clones from AOTC Legends at Burbank Target as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Forgot to mention that there are many Red Clones from AOTC Legends at Burbank Target as well.
    ...which is why I mentioned it in the previous post

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    ...which is why I mentioned it in the previous post
    You didn't mention the color variant, and I don't keep track of what a captain is vs. trooper, etc.

I got an email from HTS saying the figs I ordered on 10/31 shipped on the 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    I got an email from HTS saying the figs I ordered on 10/31 shipped on the 6th.
    i got mine 2mcsnowies today, i ordered it on the 31st also. i just need about 21 more, that and mp starscreamx2

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    i got mine 2mcsnowies today, i ordered it on the 31st also. i just need about 21 more, that and mp starscreamx2
    You see, that pi55es me off. I ordered mine on the 11th and still havent gotten them. Noting against you Gambit, HTS pi55es me off
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Have you tried calling your post office to see if they are holding it there? For some strange reason a lot of my HTS packages are received that way and I have to call. It's like the mailman thinks HTS is not worth leaving a pick-up notice for.