Page 311 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Thanks Snags

Got A mcsolo, tried for two but it wouldn't let me...is it just one per customer?

oh, the friends20 worked for the discount, total $6.05

all the mcsnowies are gone now WOW

You ROCK!
    Just FINALLY got a couple (limit two per order). Your code saved me about 10 bucks! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Was all of 7.5 up? I only see the Underarm Stain Trooper.

-Snags
    I saw all of 7.5 except muddy trooper. It looks like they put out a much smaller number of this wave though. BTW, when I rechecked the Mcsnowie, they had put out another 200. We'll see how long that lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Just FINALLY got a couple (limit two per order). Your code saved me about 10 bucks! Thanks!
    KUDOS to SNAGS, he put up the code and all the info! Someone might think he's stalking HTS, and I'm glad!

Thanks again Snags for all the 411, now all I have left is mcClamShell Trooper

I just ordered 2 mcsnowies and another mcsolo

Glad you got your stuff Stilla, a good day for Star Wars
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Wave 7 now up on HTS, including McSolo.

-Snags
    i got 1 each of the mcfigs. thanks for the code! you rock! saved tons on gas and time. i snagged a ewok set today at wallmart (no mctroopers). did anyone notice they are all 5.88 at walmart now? is this nationwide?

just reminding everyone I have a complete set of the mcsolo wave if anyone wants them.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yes the 5.88 price is been found nationwide
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Bad times! I'm completely firewalled at work and wasn't able to get any of the goodies on HTS today.

I picked up a Zartan last night, however, using the Friends20 code and it came out cheaper than buying one at Target or TRU.

thanks commtech for the heads up on the mcsnowies
    i got 10 but had to do multiple orders, limit is two, it came to about $60.50. come do think of it i should of have gotten 10 more. if it comes up again im going for it

Big thanks to Deoxy for texting me about the McFigures on HTS today, I woke up just in time to get a pair of Snows and then a few mins later she got me another McSolo.

Now I just need wave 8 Jango, 2x McRebel, wave 7.5 Rebel Vanguard, and SL Evo Sandtrooper. I think this may be the first year EVER that I have the entire year's figures before January!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.