Page 334 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434834 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 10362
    Did someone on here need a 25th Serpentor? I remember somebody needed it but I forgot who. And I accidentally deleted the PM I got for it. Let me know before I return it...

Edit: thanks to the magic of the search feature I figured out it was Gambitguru.

Sean the Hutt
    Hey Tycho, I have to go to Canada for a while soon. can you give a shout out when you see wave 7 hitting the stores here? I will have someone start looking for me, thanks... Canada is always skipping waves

Wave 7 has hit and so has 7.5 and wave 8 Sean.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I will be happy to help Sean - if I'm in the stores at all. I have all the toys I wanted for the time being. I only plan to set foot in a Target or Wal-Mart when I need some household supplies - which might be once or twice for all of January.

The 2008 figures? I have no idea when they might show up. I don't want that many either:

5 Octopara Droids
    3 Po Nudos
    1 21-B
    1 Mining Platform Droid

The Force Unleashed Wave has only 3 I think I want:
    1 chick w. midriff showing
    2 Jedi w. ponytail
    1 Vader wounded

I don't think they're arriving for a while either.

Evolutions might show. I'll take:

1 Mandalorian Set
    2 Jedi sets

Vehicles I'll pursue though:

3 AT-APs
    1 Grievous fighter
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm done with Galactic Heroes for the time being in that I'm not interested in the new sets I've seen previewed (Order 66 GH mostly).

I don't collect anything else.

About $181 (plus tax) - roughly $200 for maybe all January-February in toys (maybe March as well). And if I find the stuff, it will probably be all available at once - so not that many trips to the retailers.

As far as I know, I'm done with Transformers (no Alts, and likely no movie stuff unless I get that LC Megatron repaint).

Star Trek is all online ordering.

SideShow is all online ordering (Palpatine being the only figure I have an interest in).

So things are going to go slow over here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Happy new year!

Glendale Target AM -- 2x McSolo, 1x McVader, multiple Cargo R2, Ewoks, Tycho, Spirit Ani.

In 2008: Juno Eclipse is the only figure announced so far that I'm interested in.

At 2pm, Burbank TRU had 2 Wolfman Jedis and about 7 Padme's- but nothing else from wave 8- very strange.

Sean the Hutt
    thanks. I don't get to search for star wars like I used to, so I am starting to fall behind...hasbro's loss.I guess they make enough money off of us they don't care to make waves easily obtainable,the ewoks,and tycho are the only ones I want from that wave

Found the new DC figures today at Burbank Target. Also, there were like 7 mcsolos, spirit anakins, ewoks, etc. Full pegs of starwars. All GI JOE comic packs were gone and just a couple of single figures were left after having 3 full pegs of those yesterday.

Cars fans, I spotted a bunch of new stuff at Bur TRU this morning...3-packs w/ some old WM exclusives thrown in including a new lightning Ramone. Some new pit stop packs and the mini Cars 2-packs and playsets. Also found JLU Fire/Ice 3-pack at Target. Now I just need Mr Miracle and a Grodd.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Cars fans, I spotted a bunch of new stuff at Bur TRU this morning...3-packs w/ some old WM exclusives thrown in including a new lightning Ramone. Some new pit stop packs and the mini Cars 2-packs and playsets. Also found JLU Fire/Ice 3-pack at Target. Now I just need Mr Miracle and a Grodd.
    What time do they open now? I drove by at 9:15am, but it looked like they were still closed.