Page 340 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440840 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 10330

Toony,

I'll take the Hawkbat - please forward location via PM.

Thanks,
    Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

If anyone else finds a hawkbat, plmk, he's the last fig I need to complete my collection. And now that HTS removed him from the site and is unavailable indefinitely it doesn't help matters.
    thanks

Anybody find the walmart JAWAS OF DOOM two pack with Boba and the Droid?

Went to Target today and found a weird SW case assortment. It looked like a mix between Wave 5 and 7.5. It was made up of Concept Bobas, Concept Starkillers, C3-PO, Tatoo Anakin, Hawkbat Troopers, Holo Vader and 7th Legion Troopers.

Any of you JLU collectors have an extra Volcana figure you'd like to trade for a Fire/Ice 3 pack. That's the only figure I need to complete my collection.

Edit: Found the case assortment on EE. It's Wave 8 Revision 1. Also comes with Animated Boba, Ewoks and Endor R2-D2 (which I also saw on the pegs).

Toy R Us -- Los Feliz has the EVOLUTIONS packs out now. The have both SITH and CLONETROOPER packs. They also have a whole mess of Y-WINGS if anybody still wants one as well as the OBIWAN FIGHTER with THE RING. No figures of interest to speak of though.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Went to Target today and found a weird SW case assortment. It looked like a mix between Wave 5 and 7.5. It was made up of Concept Bobas, Concept Starkillers, C3-PO, Tatoo Anakin, Hawkbat Troopers, Holo Vader and 7th Legion Troopers.

Any of you JLU collectors have an extra Volcana figure you'd like to trade for a Fire/Ice 3 pack. That's the only figure I need to complete my collection.
    I had an extra Volcana pack a few months back but traded it for Barda/Deadshot.

Got Ultimate Bumblebee for $49 at Pico Rivera Wal-Mart this evening. It was a return, but it was perfectly intact. For my daughter.

They and Baldwin Park Wal-Mart don't have much new. None of the new WM comic packs in sight.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Grabbed the Target Hawkback stash- thanks Commtech!

If anyone finds a clearanced Cobra Legions pack (or any Joe 25th ann. 5 pack) at $6.48, can you please stash it or pick up for me? Thanks!