Page 349 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449849 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 10287
    Thanks to Commtech for the stash this morning. Got it on my way to work.

Found ARC 170s at $7.48 & Tie Bombers at $6.24 at Woodland Hills Target. WOOOOT!!! There were several if anyone wants to make the trip, but they might be gone by now.

Also, got a Def Leppard signatures series electric guitar 75% off ($49.75) at Sepulveda Target that'll go to my teenage cousin. Guitar Hero motivated her into playing real guitar.

Sweet! I love Def Leppard!

"Rock of Ages" was my first 45 on vinyl. Remember those? I played it with my Fischer-Price record player. I was so cool.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Looks like North Hollywood Target marked their SW clearance stuff down to 50% and it is ALL gone (including a crapload of AT-RT BPs and ARC-170 ships that were there a few days ago). I stashed 2 AT-RT BPs last week - one was still there, so I scored one for $15. Uncovered someone's GI Joe Cobra Legions 5-pack stash (the 1st version w/the Baroness) and picked it up for $6.24.

Saw Jackie Chan arriving there as I was leaving. That silly little bastard was too little... too late. Snags wins again.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

Saw Jackie Chan arriving there as I was leaving. That silly little bastard was too little... too late. Snags wins again.

-Snags
    LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Found ARC 170s at $7.48 & Tie Bombers at $6.24 at Woodland Hills Target. WOOOOT!!! There were several if anyone wants to make the trip, but they might be gone by now.
    Wantie!

Nothing new today at Burbank Target. Jackie Chan was there and said he was going to hit a bunch of Targets looking for clearances. LOL! Good Luck!

Didn't find any new SW today. Went to a few Targets looking for clearance items, but only found Arcs and AT-RTs at $15-$20. Did get lucky at TRU and managed to pick up "The Batman" Martain Manhunter, Flash and Superman.

Burbank TRU must have had wave 8 today because I was just there and found a few Jango's and Clone In Training figs that weren't there yesterday.

I'm still looking for McRebel if anyone has an extra or makes a stash...

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Didn't find any new SW today. Went to a few Targets looking for clearance items, but only found Arcs and AT-RTs at $15-$20. Did get lucky at TRU and managed to pick up "The Batman" Martain Manhunter, Flash and Superman.
    At a TRU today, I saw what were probably the remnants of that The Batman assortment so it was probably you that got them?

Public thank you's go to Commtech for the Justice League stash and to Frank Footer for the UGH McFett.

the only thing new I picked up today was a Cars Dinoco Mia/Tia and a Titanium AT-OT. Glendale had a Titanium Saesee Tinn JSF but I didn't want to pay $6.49 for it.