Page 350 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450850 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 10425
    Picked up a clearanced GI Cobra Legion pack (Version#2 w/Airborne Trooper) for $6.24 at Smeagol Rock Target today, along with 2 more $12.48 LEGO TIE Crawlers.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up a clearanced GI Cobra Legion pack (Version#2 w/Airborne Trooper) for $6.24 at Smeagol Rock Target today, along with 2 more $12.48 LEGO TIE Crawlers.

-Snags
    Wow, that's a good find. I was there at opening today and didn't see it. Someone must have returned it later on.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Wow, that's a good find. I was there at opening today and didn't see it. Someone must have returned it later on.
    I believe target waits until the next day to put back returns on the floor.

A friend got me the 3 newest comic packs with Obi, Bail and the babies. I don't really collect the comic packs but this wave is awesome; the clones and even the Fett repaint is great.

I went to Toys R Us today, just for the heck of it.

I saw a little kid asking his mom to buy him the comic 2-packs. They had a wide selection. He chose:

Quinlan Vos and Villie
    Koffi Aranu and Baltar Swan

I have my doubts if he knew who the characters were - but the pack includes the comic. In any event, he thought the figures looked cool.

He had a choice of most of the characters they offer in the 2-packs including the main guys in the Marvel style.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

everyone took a day off for the holiday I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    everyone took a day off for the holiday I guess.
    I had to work today!

Tycho, that's a great story about the kid choosing Quinlan and Bultar Swan. When I was a kid, I tended to prefer background characters/aliens/droids when picking SW figures.

I was at Burbank Target in the afternoon, and there was a Fel/Hobbie set on the front of the pegs. Mostly kids roaming the aisles, and before I left I noticed that particular set was gone, so another nice sign that EU's doing ok. Only a couple Anakin/Assassin Droids and a crapload of the Marvel packs left.

They had AOTC Padme, not a very good one, but at least they're getting 'em now. Still tons of Endor R2s left.

My Toys R Us had about 6 AOTC Padmes. They were fair. I glanced them over to see if any were better than the one I already had. I didn't have the patience at the moment to really work with it though.

But I wonder if her being there lended credit to Hasbro's theory that female characters, especially non-action ones, don't sell. I hope not.

They also had 2 Voolif Monns, or whatever his name is.

I think there were several Destroyer Droids, too.

That was it so far as carded basic figures. Their Saga Legends all sold out!

But anyway, as far as Wave 8 goes, it also could be testimony that Jango and the Clone, plus the Concept Rebel Trooper are all just popular figures.

I don't hunt regularly for over a month now, so I don't know how long Padme had been there.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Went back this morning to Woodland Hills Target to pick up another clearanced Def Leppard guitar for a friend. I decided to check the toys clearance section (amazingly they still have one) and was surprised to find an Endor Ultimate Battlepack at $12.50 (75% off)!! That wasn't there a few days ago, so it was either a return or some employee uncovered someone's stash and moved it to where it belongs.

That's a big product to stash!