Page 351 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451851 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 10358
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Went back this morning to Woodland Hills Target to pick up another clearanced Def Leppard guitar for a friend. I decided to check the toys clearance section (amazingly they still have one) and was surprised to find an Endor Ultimate Battlepack at $12.50 (75% off)!! That wasn't there a few days ago, so it was either a return or some employee uncovered someone's stash and moved it to where it belongs.
    Did you buy it or is it still there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's a big product to stash!
    Yeah, I'm thinking it was probably a return.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Did you buy it or is it still there?
    I bought it. Can't leave a deal like that on the shelf. I had actually bought the set of 2 at the regular price 2 months ago, but decided to return them because I couldn't justify spending 50 each for rehashes. But at that price, it can be justified.

Scored an extra set of all 3 exclusive Comic Packs today at Walmart. I'm gonna offer them up to you local guys for cost ($33) - shoot me a PM if interested.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Update: Walmart Comic Packs have been claimed.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I bought it. Can't leave a deal like that on the shelf. I had actually bought the set of 2 at the regular price 2 months ago, but decided to return them because I couldn't justify spending 50 each for rehashes. But at that price, it can be justified.
    lucky dog commtech. Most i ever saw was a hoth UBP for 30% off. I would've bought an endor for that price or lower but never saw it. Guess the endor was more popular.

I got my RAH 501st Clone Trooper yesterday. The stand sucked, the clone is cool though not too poseable. I was surprised by how much taller and larger he is than the Shadow Stormtrooper. It's like two different scales almost. This clone is definitely up to scale with the Sideshow jedis.
    Galactic Barn Burner

There are 5 Hawbat clones on the pegs this morning at Burbank Target if anyone wants to go get them before Chubby13 arrives. There is also a Lakers R2.

I found and bought a Marvel Legends Marvel Girl and Hydra soldier, both variants.

Hot Wheels guys are gone from that store since someone in the back room is snatching all the treasure hunts, white lightnings, and whatever chase cars from the cases. It's been 3 weeks since that's been going on and plumber bob and beautiful Bobby kinda gave up on that store.

picked up a vader and fett mighty mug, stormie still MIA but the wal-marts and targets I hit up last night had lots of MM chewie, han, maul and vader.

also picked up a series one cobra commander

no new comic packs to be seen here in the LBC yet?? However, the evolutions sets are warming shelves already.

saw a good amount of wave 7, 7.5 and 8 too, minus all mcfigs of course
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Target Desoto

Of course after arranging to pick up that last elusive coin figure (Starkiller) this afternoon from Crunchy, I just happen upon three of them hanging on the pegs at Target at Desoto and Ventura. Also a few Hawkbats, Animated Fetts, McFetts and some other regulars.

I also saw for the first time those odd looking Mighty Mug things (remind me of Shmoo!). Just a Han and somebody else. I don't have a clue what the point of them is and they didn't grab me, so I left them lying there waiting for a good home and/or scalpers table.

Last night, Target on Sepulveda and Burbank had a few more ARC ships (with the face) on sale, but at about $15 a piece instead of the $7 that the other Target had. Is it odd for two different Targets to have different sale prices on the same item?