Page 354 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    vinyl baby, vinyl, ya can't go wrong with vinyl
    I trust that you'll by more than happy to demonstrate the advantages of vinyl sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Mighty Muggs rule.
    They rule rump anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I got my case of Wave 8 from NFC today. I was so dissappointed to see that there were 2 of each figure, except for the Concept Rebel Trooper. Instead of a second Trooper, I got a Stormtrooper.

Damn you Hasbro .
    I feel your pain- I am awaiting a wave 8 case which I don't need or want- I found this wave multiple times at retail and on HTS.com. However, the case assortment has been know for quite some time now- even when you pre-ordered, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I feel your pain- I am awaiting a wave 8 case which I don't need or want- I found this wave multiple times at retail and on HTS.com. However, the case assortment has been know for quite some time now- even when you pre-ordered, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to you.
    I'm not surprised, just dissappointed. I was hoping seen it took so long, that it would have been a revision case updated to include 2 McRebel Troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    How are they? I saw the WM-exclusive 2pack with Bats & Infected Supes, but Supes looked kinda not good.
    Mattels paint job QC is very poor. My GL's face paint job was just a mess. I had to repaint his face just to make him look good. I actually liked the Infected Superman, especially the pavement accessory he comes with. The only complaint I have with this figure, is that they didn't paint his eyes green for the full infected effect. Hawkman and MM are currently my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post

Mattels paint job QC is very poor. My GL's face paint job was just a mess. I had to repaint his face just to make him look good. I actually liked the Infected Superman, especially the pavement accessory he comes with. The only complaint I have with this figure, is that they didn't paint his eyes green for the full infected effect. Hawkman and MM are currently my favorite.
    My GL and Hawkman from THE Batman actually turned out pretty good.

I saw a sh*t ton of Stormie Mighty Muggs today. Let me know if you guys need them. I saw about 6 of them
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Heads up: Mighty Muggs Stormtrooper and all 3 Exclusive Comic Packs are IN STOCK at Walmart.com

Just ordered 2 more Mighty Mugg Stormies and 2 more Marine/Keller sets.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thanks, Snags! I grabbed a Keller / Marine set.

By the way - does anyone have a spare ARC-170 Crew set they'd be willing to sell or trade? Loose / sealed, doesn't matter. Thanks!

- Joe

Stashed 2 Hawbat clones and a Lakers R2 at Burbank Target. PM me if interested.

Got me an ARC-170 for $7 this morning. Also for you JLU fans, I ran into Bruce Timm yesterday at lunch. Several of us have worked with him on a few seasons of WB animated stuff so he recognized us and stopped by our table for a brief chat. Really nice guy.