Page 355 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455855 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 10402
    Funny you mention that - we met with Paul Dini right before the strike and he's an incredibly nice, intelligent guy too.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Heads up: Mighty Muggs Stormtrooper and all 3 Exclusive Comic Packs are IN STOCK at Walmart.com

-Snags
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been checking the site religiously for weeks for the twins pack, and kinda stopped the last few days. Got Site to Store pick up for free shipping. Finally I'll be able to go into a So-Cal Wal-Mart and KNOW I will walk out with what I went in for! Too bad the Muggs aren't available for pickup. I'd get a Stormie too.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Thanks, Snags! I grabbed a Keller / Marine set.

By the way - does anyone have a spare ARC-170 Crew set they'd be willing to sell or trade? Loose / sealed, doesn't matter. Thanks!

- Joe
    i got an extra one for $20.00 still sealed got from target 3 weeks ago was going to return to target but lost my reciept. and now they are oly going to refund it for 7.48. might of well have kept it, but if you want it, it has your name all over it

i pray they don't make a MM scout trooper. Those are so ugly to begin with. Kubricks, LEGO, super D stuff = cool. MM = yuck

Torrance Walmart: Muggs Darth maul, Vader x2, lots of Hans n Chewies.
    Target Manhattan beach: Picked up the Marvel Legends Rachel variant yaaaaaaaaaaay.
    Redondo beach target: Nothing good.
    City of hawthorne TRU: Mugs Stormie x2, Darth Maul, lots of Hans n Chewies.

SW TAC 2008 Wave 1 Out Now

Hit Walmart today and found some of the Wave 1 figures.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...i/DSC00056.jpg

Looks like the hunt is on again.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post

Congrats! I put it up in the news. Which WM was it?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Coolness Darkagent.

I was at my Wal-Mart today. They don't have room on their pegs.

In stock was:

SL Darth Vader
    TAC Death Star Trooper
    TAC Myoom Onith
    TAC Elis Helrot

and yeah - I think that was basically it. Take the above figures and count multiples enough of them to fill 6 pegs and there you go.

San Diego gets stuff after LA does, so that's why I'm always watching this forum.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post

wait, those are the new ones? I've seen them around Ohio since around Christmas and New Years. Congrats on finding them!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I wish they had changed the packaging more. I might of totally skipped over some of those today.