Page 357 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457857 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 10330
    Target Glendale had plenty of GI Joe Serpentor and Dreadnox and Zartans today.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    What is that? I like those kinds of things and haven't heard of this one yet.
    Sorry, it's just Walmarts shelf wide display box. It's black, has the Star Wars logos on the side, and holds 12 figures. Walmart typically, use them to put figures on the end cap shelves. I've been hearing from the forums that the shipping case these come in is marked as "Best of the Best".

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Sorry, it's just Walmarts shelf wide display box. It's black, has the Star Wars logos on the side, and holds 12 figures. Walmart typically, use them to put figures on the end cap shelves. I've been hearing from the forums that the shipping case these come in is marked as "Best of the Best".
    Are they difficult to obtain? Do you (I) have to sweet-talk some Walmart hottie into giving me one?

Actually just saw one of those displays at Stevenson Ranch Wal-Mart an hour ago. The shipping box said "Best of the Best", and the empty display was on top. It was near a pallet of misc go backs, etc. I couldn't be bothered asking about it. I assume they just dumped the figures onto pegs, but I don't know what came in it. I got one of the similar displays when I bought a bunch of Vintage a while back, and don't really have room for another.

There was a Hawkbat, Jango, and training clone with stands, but nothing else new, no comic packs.

Nice haul SNags, I'm jealous of your 21-B!

Walmart LBTC...tons and I mean tons of wave 7.5 and 8 so I picked up 2 holo vaders and a mcrebel trooper. Everything else was there in droves. They also had all three evolutions sets, first time I've seen the Anakin to Vader in this new box thingy. No 08 wave one yet and NO MM stormies yet either Oh yeah, and no stinkin' comic packs, wave one 08 OR wally exclusives.

Walmart Carson...big zip, still sitting on wave 4 and 6 and some saga legends

It was raining way too hard to go anywhere else today. At one point it was so windy and rainy, the rain was almost horizontal and I couldn't see more than 5 feet in front of me so thank the maker everyone around me at the time had some brains and went real slow.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    what a score. thats a way to start the new year off with a bang!!!!!!!

Was the McRebel part of the new '08 wave. If so, that is great, as I haven't found him yet and when I do, I really want the coin, both carded and loose. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the coin version after the new year.
    Let's hope he shows in great numbers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Was the McRebel part of the new '08 wave. If so, that is great, as I haven't found him yet and when I do, I really want the coin, both carded and loose. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the coin version after the new year.
    Let's hope he shows in great numbers soon.
    KM,

The McRebel w/coin was included with the 2008 figures, but it's a Walmart-only wave ("The Best Of The Best") with older figures packed in with the new stuff. As far as I know the McRebels in all future waves will have the stand.

For some reason some of the older figures in the cases I saw had the coin (Holo Vader, Rebel Vanguard Trooper, Ewok 2-pack, McQuarrie Snowtrooper) and some had the stand (Hawkbat Clone, Pajama Clone, Jango).

Anyway, I have an extra McRebel coin - just shoot me a PM if you end up needing one.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

DAMN!!!! No wonder I can't ever find any McFigures. Any left on the shelf after that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCivilCollector View Post
    Any left on the shelf after that?
    Nope.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]