Page 359 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459859 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 10328

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Got my MM Stormtrooper in the mail today from Wallyworld, the first issue with the light, light gray apps. My goodness I'm totally diggin on these lil MM fellas
    You're welcome.

That was fast, did you pay for extra shipping?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You're welcome.

That was fast, did you pay for extra shipping?
    No, just regular ground service fedex, $4 and some loose change which I don't mind paying because I have yet to see this fellow at retail and I'm too busy to drive around, waste gas and hunt for him. However, I still need to find a few of the new comic paks
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

New Finds

I found new figs yesterday at my local Wal-Mart in the Chicagoland area. I hit up one 20 min before close and they had just brought out the pallets. I saw the boxes that had "Best of the Best" on them and at first thought they were more legends figures (I haven't had much time to keep on case numbers and all that) and then I opened up the odd packaging and found all the new figs except the McRebel Trooper. Gree and 2-1B were pretty short packed only 2 out of all 5 boxes. I was only able to pull a McSnow trooper out of all 5 boxes as well. They let me keep one of the display boxes though. They kinda mess up the packages though. This morning when I stopped at other local Wal-Marts they had all these out but were pretty much all gone by 8 AMish. Still no McRebels, even when I arrived at open, someone must have beat me there the night before. Chicago can be a crappy place to live when you are looking for new figs.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

I got the Commander Keller and Sep of the Twins comic packs from Walmart.com today. They sent both packs in an extremely large box that could've fit an entire case or more of the comic packs.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got the Commander Keller and Sep of the Twins comic packs from Walmart.com today. They sent both packs in an extremely large box that could've fit an entire case or more of the comic packs.
    I got my two Keller packs today too. Also in a massive box suitable for about ten more.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I got my two Keller packs today too. Also in a massive box suitable for about ten more.
    That was me, trying to ship myself to your humble abode...I got caught in the act and fired from the Wal Mart warehouse
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    That was me, trying to ship myself to your humble abode...I got caught in the act and fired from the Wal Mart warehouse
    No need. I'm comin' to you.

Do LA-area TRU still have the Y-wings? They are still available through the website but it would be easier to pick one up at a store if I can. Thanks.