Page 361 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 10356
    That WM kinda sucks bad, they go through spurts of product that's not very timely and end up with tons of old stuff, then never get in new stuff except once per year or something. But they look hip in the department, so it's enticing. I really wish there were a few more WMs in the valley, I need to stay away from San Gabriel area and its Frank & Scalpers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

never been to F&S but wonder how those guys make $ (besides charging high) when the store is only open 2 days a week w/very limited hours??

Couldn't find any new SW at any stores I hit this morning...but at Manhattan beach target I found another Rachel Marvel legends variant, THE BACKWARDS 1:500 one!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7...ture009mr5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Couldn't find any new SW at any stores I hit this morning...but at Manhattan beach target I found another Rachel Marvel legends variant, THE BACKWARDS 1:500 one!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7...ture009mr5.jpg
    Wow, nice score!

Didn't make the rounds this morning because I was at home trying to get a room for Comic Con. Anyone else have any luck? It was a royal pain in the arse getting through this year, but I actually ended up getting a place right across the street from the Convention Center!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Didn't make the rounds this morning because I was at home trying to get a room for Comic Con. Anyone else have any luck? It was a royal pain in the arse getting through this year, but I actually ended up getting a place right across the street from the Convention Center!!!
    I got in at the San Diego Bayside Marriott, woot woot. My first choice, about 100 paces from the convention center. Last year I couldn't even get through but my friend did. This year I had two phones and two browsers up. Got through on the phone about 9:05 and waited about 10 minutes for the agent, who I must say was extremely kind I count myself VERY lucky!

I had dreams about it all night and barely slept at all
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I stashed a holographic Darth vader at Torrance target by del amo mall. PM for details.

Oops, I forgot to call this morning. Buuuuuut, I pulled out the Hilton Diamond card and got a "free" room in La Jolla for Saturday night. So I guess I'll get down to the show Friday and have some time on Saturday to hang around.

Where you staying? I'm staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Scored a room this morning...it was a stressful situation.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yup, was doing the same thing this morning. Actually got in at 9:00am and was able to get my first choice (Bristol Hotel from Wed-Sun). It took about 20 min to complete the process (slow servers?).