Page 363 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463863 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Heads up: Evolutions Wave 2 IN STOCK at NewForceComics

http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/..._Code=87480wv2

-Snags

They're sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    never been to F&S but wonder how those guys make $ (besides charging high) when the store is only open 2 days a week w/very limited hours??
    It turns out it's pretty cheap to live as white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I got in at the San Diego Bayside Marriott, woot woot. My first choice, about 100 paces from the convention center. Last year I couldn't even get through but my friend did. This year I had two phones and two browsers up. Got through on the phone about 9:05 and waited about 10 minutes for the agent, who I must say was extremely kind I count myself VERY lucky!

I had dreams about it all night and barely slept at all
    Congrats on that get, that's awesome! I totally missed it and now am apparently quite screwed for lodgings, it appears. Hopefully I can find something about 20 miles out that's not psychotically expensive and just drive in, dump big cash on parking.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

tonight's small run: Burbank TRU: had 1 clone training, a lot of Padmes and wolfman jedis

Burbank Target: had a Mc STK Hero which I picked up, probably of the same Toon saw; of GI Joe 25ths they had a red ninja, Duke, Cobra commander, and a few Destros!! (regular version). I don't collect these, but Destro looked so cool I had to get him. Him and Snake Eyes are the only 2 I have.
    I still don't like these but they had only 2 MM left, a Maul and Stormie.

Every once in a blue moon I find something good in Burbank. Tonight was the night.

Glendale Target is quickly regaining its Deadwood status -- it's had the same tired Wave 7 for a couple weeks now. They did have a full shelf of Battle Packs, though. I stashed a Clone Attack on Coruscant, as there was only one, and hadn't seen it on the shelves before. If anyone wants it --

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    They're sold out!

Don't worry. There'll be plenty at the stores.

New Evolutions?

If anyone needs the new Evolutions sets my local has plenty of them here. I am happy to help out. Cheers.

Hey guyz,

If anyone sees the new GI JOE comic 2-packs, please stash for me. They are:

1. Tomax and Xamot
    2. Crimson Guard with removable helmet and “Scarred” Cobra Officer
    3. Ace and Wild Weasel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Hey guyz,

If anyone sees the new GI JOE comic 2-packs, please stash for me. They are:

1. Tomax and Xamot
    2. Crimson Guard with removable helmet and “Scarred” Cobra Officer
    3. Ace and Wild Weasel

Thanks
    What he said.

I could use Tomax and Ace comic packs as well. What is it with Joe distribution anyhow? I haven't even seen wave 2 of the comic packs yet and so I'm looking for Destro/Breaker as well.