Page 364 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464864 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 10341
    Damn, I saw alot of these tonight, I didnt know so many of you guys needed them. Sorry.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What he said.
    i third that motion.

man been so tired from work havent been hunting that much. need wave 4/5 gi joes

Scored all 4 new Mighty Muggs (Obi-Wan, Threepio, Mace Windu and Luke) along with all 4 Wave 3 GI Joe Comic Packs today at Walmart. I think The Capt Ace/Wild Weasel pack is my favorite - very cool.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Well lucky me. Found all my JOEs this morning at Torrance Walmart, and I stashed a set of these:
    1. Tomax and Xamot
    2. Crimson Guard with removable helmet and “Scarred” Cobra Officer
    3. Ace and Wild Weasel
    PM for details...

Found all of the new Evolutions set this morning at Walmart. There was just one set (Force Unleashed, Fett, Sith and Jedi). They also had the new Mighty Muggs.

Also found at least 6 sets of the new GI Joe Comic packs. I just picked up a set for Commtech, another guy there also picked up a set, and then some other guy came in and quickly took all the remaining sets.

Edit: This was out in F&S territory.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Found all of the new Evolutions set this morning at Walmart. There was just one set (Force Unleashed, Fett, Sith and Jedi). They also had the new Mighty Muggs.

Also found at least 6 sets of the new GI Joe Comic packs. I just picked up a set for Commtech, another guy there also picked up a set, and then some other guy came in and quickly took all the remaining sets.

Edit: This was out in F&S territory.
    Nice score, DA! Glad to hear those Evo sets are hitting.

I ordered the "in stock" Evo sets from Newforce the other day, but they still haven't shipped...based on what I heard about Newforce, I've got a bad feeling about this...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

A very BIG THANKS to Darkagent for the wave 3 comic pack set that he hooked me up with.

I still need one more Tomax & Xamot comic pack so I can have one open and one sealed.

Big thanks to Snags for hooking me up with , Commander Keller Comic Pack, McRebel and Gree.

Torrance Walmart had 2 of the Lt. Jundland & Deena Shan (Empire) packs and 1 Mouse & Basso in Disguise (Empire) pack.

Target manhattan Beach had all 4 of the new Evolutions packs. Another collector bought them all. (Fett, Qui Gon pack, New Darth Maul pack, and another Jedi looking one I couldn't see clearly.) I hope they release that new Qui Gon figure individually.

Also I found another Marvel Girl variant (not backwards). PM me if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post

Also I found another Marvel Girl variant (not backwards). PM me if you want it.
    If you ever find another backwards variant, I would be interested. I have all ML variants so far except that one.