Page 366 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466866 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up the Lt. Jundland/Deena Shan comic pack yesterday at Walmart. Still looking for Mouse/Basso and Commando/Super Battle Droid - if anyone sees them, please stash.
    I did... LAST WEEK!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found more wave 5 of GI Joe at Burbank K-Mart @ 20% off. Can't get enough of those Crimson Guards!

Saw a Mace Windu Mighty Mugg at NoHo Target this afternoon, so I guess Wave 2 is hitting Targets now. Not much else out there right now. Wave 1 Evolution Repacks are warming the shelves at every Target I've been to lately, so I wouldn't expect to see too much Evo Wave 2 in the near future (at least not in the Valley)...

-Snags

Looking for/Please stash: SW Mouse/Basso Comic Pack, SW Commando/Super Battle Droid Comic Pack
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Saw wave 2 of Mighty Muggs at Burbank Target yesterday. Luke was missing, everything else was there, but no wave 1.

I've seen Mighty mugs wave 2 several times but have decided to pass on them. Too much stuff to collect. I'm happy with just the MM Vader.

Found the CARS Gold Mia/Tia pack today at Walmart.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found the new evolutions set. Got all, except the Qui Gon one.

Got the Titanium Series AT-OT at Target WeHo today. They also had the Droid Factory battlepack, a real loser, lots of unused space.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up threepio MM at Seal Beach Target, they had 2 of each of all four of the MM's. Nothing else good worth reporting.

Target in Long Beach looks like summer 07 with nothing but biggs hanging out

I'm looking for Fett Evolutions pack and a few 21-B's...is that really too much to ask for a store to carry??
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I'm looking for Fett Evolutions pack and a few 21-B's...is that really too much to ask for a store to carry??
    Yes.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]