Page 367 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467867 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 10415
    Stashed a Sith Evo set this morning. PM me if interested. Still missing the FU & Jedi sets.

Got quite a few PM's guys and the stash has been claimed. Thanks to all those who played.

I've seen the new Indy 4 trailer in Hi-Def and it is friggin' glorious- can't wait to stand in line at midnight for that one!!

Looks like the Clone Wars toys will be released July 26, 2008, during Comic Con. I wonder if the Hasbro booth will have a special Clone Wars event/sale that day.

That would not be cool! I'm not really looking forward to lining up for a lottery number that may or may not give you a spot in line for the Comic Con Hasbrotoyshop booth.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    That would not be cool! I'm not really looking forward to lining up for a lottery number that may or may not give you a spot in line for the Comic Con Hasbrotoyshop booth.
    Hopefully they'll have their ess aach eye tee together this year! But if it's clone wars stuff, I will not have to worry to wait in line, I will be able to concentrate on something else for once, instead of 'exclusives' It's so stressful
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Agreed. The last thing Hasbro's booth at Comic-con needs is MORE crowds.

Actually, the last thing COMIC-CON needs is more crowds.

Last year Hasbro's booth was the worst-run booth at SDCC, hands down - even beating perennial winner Gentle Giant. It's true, it's damn true.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found all 4 Evo sets at Stevenson Ranch WalMart last night. They were still in the box ready to be put with the other SW products. They never even made it to the shelves. They are really nice sets! The Fett and Sith sets are my favorites. Also found the Keller Comic Pack. Another cool set. I haven't spent that much on SW stuff in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    That'd be cool.
    That will be pandemonium.