Page 370 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470870 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 10357
    I stashed a SITH Evo set today...PM if interested.

WM in Porter Ranch had nothing good. They did have a Jedi Evo set, but it was a return missing Qui-Gon's cloak and the Jedi Luke figure, replaced with McQuarrie Han. Weird.

WM West Hills nada.

Target Topanga Canyon nada.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I picked up the Sith Evolutions Pack and the Stormtrooper Evolutions Pack today at Target on Desoto. And a Clone Battlepack.

Nothing at TRU on Topanga or Walmart at Fallbrook Mall.

Deadwood Target had all of Wave 2 Evolutions (1X each), some Han & Mace MM, and whole pile of Battle Packs. The basic figures look like they time-warped in from October.

I stashed the Evo Secret Apprentice set, if anyone wants it.

My 2008 Wave 2 case (Force Unleashed) shipped today from NewForce. Good times ahead.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    My 2008 Wave 2 case (Force Unleashed) shipped today from NewForce. Good times ahead.

-Snags
    Me too Brother. I got my shipping notices this morning. One was from my pro-order and the other was from last night when they were unloading their extra cases. looks like I'll have a few extra 3PO's w/ Salacious Crumb...any takers???

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    looks like I'll have a few extra 3PO's w/ Salacious Crumb...any takers???
    Might be time to bust out those Target receipts - anyone know where Headphones is shopping these days so I'll know where to dump my extras?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Might be time to bust out those Target receipts - anyone know where Headphones is shopping these days so I'll know where to dump my extras?

-Snags

NoHo Target. Just saw him today at around 8:30, stinking as usual.

He's back there? That might be why the GIJoe Comic Pack pegs at Burbank are overflowing with Wave 1.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    He's back there?
    He's everywhere. I saw him at Sepulveda Target over the weekend. He came in a little after opening and proceeded to hide himself in the dog food isle until the usual morning collectors had their fill. It was strange because we all saw him sneaking around and were laughing about it. He must have known that he was treading on the wrong turf!!!