Page 371 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 10401
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    He's back there? That might be why the GIJoe Comic Pack pegs at Burbank are overflowing with Wave 1.
    That is exactly what I thought! There's just too many wave one comic packs at Burbank. And most of them are C. commander/Duke. It wouldn't surprise me if Chubby13 is doing the same, since NoHo Target is his first stop in the mornings and I've seen him retuning stuff at night at Burbank.

I am tempted to buy a few comic packs and return them to NoHo Target. Their comic pack pegs are almost empty!

Mighty Muggs 3PO, Luke, & Mace at Target WeHo.

Still haven't found s**t.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Mighty Muggs 3PO, Luke, & Mace at Target WeHo.

Still haven't found s**t.
    Those Muggs have probably been there since Sunday as I saw those as well.

Has anyone else been to Los Feliz TRU lately? If they're renovating, they're doing a really bad job as the store looks like it's going out of business. The action figure aisles are even more cramped than before and very, very, very unorganized.

HEADS UP: TAC Wave 1 is up at HasbroToyShop. Just ordered a Kashyyyk Trooper and a 2-1B.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Argh! Thanks for the heads up! I went to order 4 Troopers, a Gree and a Po Nudo... and then I was told it's a limit of 1 of each per order! Unless they're offering free shipping, I can't go for that - no can do.

Any free shipping codes still floating around?

- J

I used DISC10 for 10% off. That helped a little bit.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thanks for that! Yeah, it helps knock off most of the shipping cost when ordergin mutliple figures, so I ordered a Trooper, a Gree, and a Po... but if I order an individual Trooper it's only taking off 70 cents from $4.50 in shipping. Blah. Oh well. Better three than none!

- J

thanks Snags, just ordered wave . What sucked is I fell alseeps around 11am my time right after checking the site and just woke up a few minutes ago. Thought they were sold out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Has anyone else been to Los Feliz TRU lately? If they're renovating, they're doing a really bad job as the store looks like it's going out of business. The action figure aisles are even more cramped than before and very, very, very unorganized.
    I've been avoiding that store like the plague for the past few months, they've become extremely over-mined and useless.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    HEADS UP: TAC Wave 1 is up at HasbroToyShop. Just ordered a Kashyyyk Trooper and a 2-1B.

-Snags
    Kick ***! I just got all the figures minus Po Nudo who I didn't want. Thanks Snags, I'm nearly all caught up with that one post of yours . Now I just need the Fett Legacy Evo set and I'm aces.

BTW, don't forget to use your AAA discount, it's 15% off. It just netted me $8.85, 70 cents more than the shipping, so I actually saved over shopping for these at a store!

JT's stash needed list down to 1 item:
    Fett Legacy Evolutions
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hey, how did you use your AAA? Lemme know, I might now order 2-1b? Thanks hun.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I've been avoiding that store like the plague for the past few months, they've become extremely over-mined and useless.

Kick ***! I just got all the figures minus Po Nudo who I didn't want. Thanks Snags, I'm nearly all caught up with that one post of yours . Now I just need the Fett Legacy Evo set and I'm aces.

BTW, don't forget to use your AAA discount, it's 15% off. It just netted me $8.85, 70 cents more than the shipping, so I actually saved over shopping for these at a store!

JT's stash needed list down to 1 item:
    Fett Legacy Evolutions
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!