Page 374 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474874 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 10363
    Finally found the Mouse/Basso comic pack today at Walmart, along with the new GI Joes (Torpedo, Armor Cobra Commander, Black Snake Eyes, etc).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

*pokes head in*

You guys mind if I come in?

I'm lookin' for a little help and maybe you guys can be of service. I'm still looking for the TRU Bantha and I'd rather not pay eBay prices. If any of you still have one in your area that looks to be in good shape could you send me a PM? I'd be forever greatful.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wal-Mart Baldwin Park has had some real bad figure swapping and outright theft recently. Last night they had no less than 12 Bespin and Droid Capture battlepacks that ALL were missing the R2 units, the Jangos and the Boba Fetts. Not a single one was complete.

And a couple of weeks ago, all of their G.I. Joe comic packs had the figures swapped with those cheapy "The Corps" figures. What's worse, customer service was so clueless they didn't notice all these piraty looking MALE f igures in the spot where a female G.I. Joe, Scarlett, was supposed to be. Unbelievable. I've had to point these things out to employees on both occasions.

I haven't found any of the new EVo sets or the new TAC waves, except for one or two future pegwarmers.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Torrance Walmart: Empty pegs
    Los Angeles Walmart (Crenshaw): Found the new JOEs wave 6 http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1853/joevl3.jpg

They only had the 1 new set. Also saw some of the new package Jango Fetts, so I guess I missed the cool troopers.

Inglewood target: Empty pegs, plus I almost got killed by some ****ing idiot driving on the wrong side of the street where you turn in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Los Angeles Walmart (Crenshaw): Found the new JOEs wave 6 http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1853/joevl3.jpg
    Argh!!! Why couldn't they have put those out yesterday when I was there???

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Argh!!! Why couldn't they have put those out yesterday when I was there???
    Because they hate you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

got to Burbank Target after 8:30, they had 2008 Wave 1 remnants: Vader, Gree, platform droids, Tri-Droid. The Gree vanished pretty quick to someone else, I skipped it since the helmet paint was terrible. 3 of each new Evo set. Picked up the Sith one. Remnants of new Titaniums and Mighty Muggs, too.

Nothin else new in other toylines. That store's a wasteland now if you're after DC toys in particular; Universe has been a gray-dot column of empty pegs for a long while (only saw any once since the reset, a lonely Orion), The Batman's had the same 5 figures for weeks (down a couple since last week tho), JLU's only got older stuff coming in. GIJoe basics still empty, and comics full of wave 1. Marvel toys pretty shabby too.

Also picked up Dinoco Tia & Mia from CARS

Crap! the day I decide to not go to Burbank target and wave 1 08 hits.

Tooninator: Dc Universe figures have hit at least 3 times at that target. I saw a full set last for a couple of days. Let me know which ones you need so I can stash them.

Everyone: I need help finding Gi Joe wave 6. Please stash or pick up for me. Thanks!

I'm good on wave 1, only really wanted Etrigan and Orion (tho after gettin them, I'm tempted to complete it just to build Metamorpho). I'd just like to see 'em in stores now & then, especially as Wave 2 approaches.