Page 378 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478878 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Then technically they can be opened.
    maybe only on Sunday though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    remember I want no one thinking I collect prequel toys
    Nobody collects toys.... toys collect US!

Quote Originally Posted by metaljedi View Post
    That is an outstanding case assortment. I need to order one of those.
    Check this out. Ridiculous!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...leashed003.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ashed011-1.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...leashed033.jpg

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I've been to that partly ghetto LB WM and it's got nothing on super ghetto Panorama and Crenshaw WM.

I love this caste system for stores btw!
    That's how my friends and myself always talk about them, "Yeah, went to partly ghetto WM today and got some shampoo." Everything's so close, and some stores on the same street, just down or up farther from another that it just makes it easier to decipher

Something funny happened at the fancy target today. Some stupid bimbo pulled in front of me, had to slam on my breaks, but whatever, I don't have road rage or anything, but it turned out she was going to the fancy target too so I was right behind her (since she did pull in front of me) and I get out and start walking through the door and she's walking through the door at the same time and she sees me, grabs her phone and turns around and walks right back out! She probably thought I was going to shoot her or something Alas, I was only there on a peaceful mission to find star wars.

Sorry to get off topic, just thought it was hilarious!

Snags, that is just ridiculous! How could you buy those, I'm so sure!

Seriously though, that is a cool case breakdown. Seems to never happen that good!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Snags, that is just ridiculous! How could you buy those, I'm so sure!

Seriously though, that is a cool case breakdown. Seems to never happen that good!
    Right on. Apparently the best Hasbro case asst. Hasbro can come up with is one of each FU figure, along with Underarm Stain Trooper, SeeThru Hayden, Green Goo Threepio, Pilot Biggs and Poncho Jango - in order words, half the case = junk.

There's the upcoming W1R2 case with 2 of each Trooper, but of course they have to hold that off for a month or two while everyone goes crazy trying to get the short-packed FU wave. Good old Hasblow.

Remember, with W1RS you can't go wrong.

-Good Old Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Target GHETTO Long Beach
    Is that the one over on South Street?

Target Rodeo Road had a lot of wave 7 and unhappiness.

Still need that Fett Evo set.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target Rodeo Road had a lot of wave 7 and unhappiness.

Still need that Fett Evo set.
    I'll sell it to you for 35 bucks
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

well at your super ghetto panorama city walmart figrin I found one lonely wave 1 Obi-wan. Needed him so I got him. First 08' figure purchase. And at sepulveda target I found a Fett evol.!!!! I couldn't believe it, I had to do a double take before I looked at the front and realized what it was. This is late @ 9:30 too. It was in the proper section, but I'm thinking it was either a stash or somebody didn't like the box. Had very minor bending on one corner. They also had one of the new Joe comic packs - Snake Eyes vs. SS w/cape. Along with older Joes. Oh yeah, they had a lot of SL with the Rex sticker, lots of Fetts, Bikers, pit droids, clones, but no Darktrooper, ep2 nor ep3 Clone Commanders, and no Mcquarries.