Page 379 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479879 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 10289
    Snags, you wouldn't happen to have a link to the seller who had that case would you? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I'll sell it to you for 35 bucks
    But how much will you pay in return when I take the doors off your car?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    well at your super ghetto panorama city walmart figrin I found one lonely wave 1 Obi-wan. Needed him so I got him. First 08' figure purchase. And at sepulveda target I found a Fett evol.!!!! I couldn't believe it, I had to do a double take before I looked at the front and realized what it was. This is late @ 9:30 too. It was in the proper section, but I'm thinking it was either a stash or somebody didn't like the box. Had very minor bending on one corner. They also had one of the new Joe comic packs - Snake Eyes vs. SS w/cape. Along with older Joes. Oh yeah, they had a lot of SL with the Rex sticker, lots of Fetts, Bikers, pit droids, clones, but no Darktrooper, ep2 nor ep3 Clone Commanders, and no Mcquarries.
    There's like 3 Targets on Sepulveda you know...

Target Duarte had some Legends figures with the Captain Rex sticker thingy, but nothing noteworthy.

Wal-Mart Duarte had most of '08 wave 1 minus the troopers and Tri Droid, plus 2 Jedi Evo sets. However, they also had cases out on pallets, including some basic figures which were Legends and some which may not have been (but it was more '08 wave 1 which I don't need), and several Comic Packs cases, and at least 1 case of Evolutions, of which I pulled out the Fett Evo set I have been looking for and purchased! YAY!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up today at Walmart:

STAR WARS:
    1x McQuarrie Trooper w/stand
    4x Kashyyyk Trooper

CARS:
    Rusteez 2-pack
    Dinoco Mia/Tia 2-pack
    My Name Is Not Chuck
    Tow
    Dudley Spare
    Charlie Checker

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Torrance Walmart had the new Anakin and the new Obi. Nothing else left. man I can't find crap these days. I want those new FU guys so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Torrance Walmart had the new Anakin and the new Obi. Nothing else left. man I can't find crap these days. I want those new FU guys so bad...
    I know what you mean. I tried to get them at retail but was not successful. Ended up doing the online thing - I just couldn't wait the 1-3 months before they're plentiful at the stores.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Wal-Mart Duarte had most of '08 wave 1 minus the troopers and Tri Droid, plus 2 Jedi Evo sets. However, they also had cases out on pallets, including some basic figures which were Legends and some which may not have been (but it was more '08 wave 1 which I don't need),
    Yup, I saw those. They were wave 1 '08. I'm ashamed to say(well, sort of ashamed) that I opened one of those cases to get my first Kashyyk trooper. I hung the rest including the Gree, which I already had, back up. There were 3 other cases. But I felt guilty enough after opening one case. I'm sure someone else did.

Fortunately Baldwin Park had like 4 of these cases and an employee graciously opened one for me so I got another Kashyyk trooper. He opened another case for a Frank and Sons scalper. Surprisingly, the scalper missed a box that was already opened in clear sight and which also had a Kashyyk trooper. So yesterday I got three of these troopers; just want three more.

I've seen the new Cars but have lost my zest for collecting them. I saw wave 6 of GI Joe at Duarte Wal-Mart, including the armored Cobra Commander; was tempted to buy only that one, but decided not to.

BBTS has shipped my order of two EVO troopers and the other wave 2 trooper.
    Galactic Barn Burner

I found remnants of wave 1 at Crenshaw WM and Smeagol Rock Target...got a Tri-Droid and Anakin. I missed out on a Shadowtek The Batman Supes figure for Jets&Heels by mere seconds. I missed out on my HTS order as I wasn't home.