Page 381 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481881 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 10414
    The GI Joe stash has been claimed. Thanks for playing

I found the SL case w/ the 3 SA 501st Troopers in it this morning at Target. I couldn't resist so I grabbed them all.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I found the SL case w/ the 3 SA 501st Troopers in it this morning at Target. I couldn't resist so I grabbed them all.
    Treat them well.

With all the trips to WM, Target, & HTS arrivals this weekend, I've been quite the busy Army Builder recently.

7 X KashyyyK Troopers
    6 X Commando/SBD Comic
    3 X SA 501st Clones
    2 X Dartrooper
    2 X Tri-Droid

Weekend Haul

Thanks to a tip from a plumber at Kmart, I got to Burbank Target at 8:30 this morning to find wave 1 remnants. No Gree or Kashyyk troopers though. As I turned, Hootie was right behind me, letting out a big sigh.

WM in Porter Ranch had some saggy legends with Capt Rex mail-in, and a singular Po Nudo which nobody seemed to want. Also 3 Jedi Evo sets, Mouse & Basso and Lt Jundland comic packs.

A buddy in Vegas found cases of wave 2 at WM.

My HTS boat came in today, all of '08 wave 1 minus Po Nudo, plus some HTS protective cases for my McQuarries. Tri Droid's card was VERY bent, but not creased - I don't really care since I ripped him open, but I can see where collectors might. The carded cases are underwhelming, they're thinner plastic than the Pro-tech brand and hold the TAC cards very loosely. Still, I'll put all my McQ's in them tomorrow, tape 'em closed on the bottom, and throw that on the wall.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    With all the trips to WM, Target, & HTS arrivals this weekend, I've been quite the busy Army Builder recently.

7 X KashyyyK Troopers
    6 X Commando/SBD Comic
    3 X SA 501st Clones
    2 X Dartrooper
    2 X Tri-Droid

Weekend Haul
    Nice haul, bro!!!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found a McSnowtrooper in the bottom--and I mean way in the bottom--of a go back cart at Pico Rivera Wal-Mart. I had to move a bunch of crap from that cart to one right next to it just to get to the figure.

Then found two Kashyyk troopers just hanging on the front of the pegs along with the rest of the wave at city of Commerce Target, at about 9 a.m. They must have just put them out. That's 6 Kashyyks for me, which is about right.

I've been seeing a buttload of G.I. Joe but the only figure I've gotten recently is the gold-headed Destro.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Burbank Target had all the new Evolutions this morning, several cases actually. I noticed one lady walking away with a set of 4 plus some new GI Joe figures. Found Dinoco Mia/Tia finally! Found another McRebel with stand, but still haven't found Lava Panner, Gree or Kashyyk Troopers. Any help guys?

Gree

sorry, this was supposed to be a pm. Doh!